Sign in to follow this  
southsider2k5

2019 MLB Catch All thread

3 minutes ago, OmarComing25 said:

Thanks, it's this data but just wondering if all positions can be in one table? like white sox as the filter, and all of their positions on the left and corresponding stats to the right. This works fine I just have to keep copying it over to remember.

I had avoided reading astroball because I thought it would make me too sad about how the sox are basic, but finally bit bullet and ordered Lindbergh/Sawchik's the MVP machine and Astroball.

13 hours ago, bmags said:

I had avoided reading astroball because I thought it would make me too sad about how the sox are basic, but finally bit bullet and ordered Lindbergh/Sawchik's the MVP machine and Astroball.

I'm about to start Powerball by Rob Neyer which seems kinda sorta similar. Let me know how you like Astroball. 

Did the Twins ever have to tank to get this good? If so how long were they crap? I don't recall a long tankjob but I could be mistaken.

17 hours ago, greg775 said:

Did the Twins ever have to tank to get this good? If so how long were they crap? I don't recall a long tankjob but I could be mistaken.

Engage internets 

Open google

search "twins record year by year"

become astounded by the accuracy of the internets 

• Love 1