Sox @ Indians (510pm CT)

ChiSox59

Just now, joesaiditstrue said:

Renteria needs to be fired after the game tonight.  He doesnt have these guys mentally prepared at all, what a fucking joke.

Why was Garcia coming home on that double, why did Moncada forget how many outs there were, are you bleeping me

Capra sent him. 

Moncada had a brain fart, it has happened hundred of times before. Renteria is not my favorite manager in Sox history, but to pin that on him is a stretch.

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

Wasn't there just a blow hard in another thread railing on Moncada? Looks like he spoke a little too soon... yet again and again and again. 

Yeah saying that Mondada should sit tonight.

Edited by soxfan2014

2 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Renteria needs to be fired after the game tonight.  He doesnt have these guys mentally prepared at all, what a fucking joke.

Why was Garcia coming home on that double, why did Moncada forget how many outs there were, are you bleeping me

Garcia came home because the boneheaded 3B Coach sent him

Yeah, Moncada forgot the outs, that was pretty bad, but he is also 3-3 and is the reason we are winning by 5 right now, so he gets a pass. But it's not a good pass...like a D plus.

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Bennetti and stone ripping capra

as they should. He's had his head up his ass the entire year down there. Maybe sit him down Ricky and tell him.  God that pisses me off.  And when the Sox lose by a run tonight...are they still gonna hand out juice boxes and orange slices after the game.  fuck me....

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

McCann seems pretty good. Zach Collins on the phone probably thinking “damn it, I want that roster spot” 

Which leaves Castillo ped man out soon. 

2 minutes ago, pcq said:

Which leaves Castillo ped man out soon. 

I see what you did there...

I really hope they choose McCann over Castillo next year...I don't think they part ways with him this year.

I think if Collins sees the majors this year, it won't be until September unless one of them gets hurt.

Edited by ScooterMcGee

41 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

PM me for a stream brother, just have an adblocker installed.  Really good quality, 1080p/60fps.

Appreciate it! But it's more commute/kids :)