Eloy to Charlotte for rehab assignment

Tnetennba

13 hours ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

My dad is flying in from Chicago tomorrow and we will be at the Kannapolis game on Wednesday morning, and the Charlotte game Wednesday night. We’ll also be at the Knights game on Thursday as well. I will try to get some Eloy AB videos.

Now that's what I call a fan.

22 hours ago, bmags said:

Future tweets: Eloy Jimenez featured a setback in his rehab stint, will be out for season after a doctor re-evaluated his ankle and found it was just a pile of sand.

Frank Thomas was watching the video of Eloy running around the bases before he went on his assignment and he said he has hurt his ankles enough to know Eloy's is still bothering him. He said the giveaway was the little steps he would start taking approaching the bag because he had to hit it just right. 

36 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Frank Thomas was watching the video of Eloy running around the bases before he went on his assignment and he said he has hurt his ankles enough to know Eloy's is still bothering him. He said the giveaway was the little steps he would start taking approaching the bag because he had to hit it just right. 

The issue is that since it was a high ankle sprain, it hurts when his ankle goes into dorsiflexion (bringing the foot up). The ligaments he injured keep the tibia and fibula together. he needs to take the short steps because it hurts to have the injured foot too far behind him.

frank is an expert on foot injuries. One ended his career.

Edited by ptatc