Lambs to the slaughter? We look to our shepherd Giolito as he faces Berrios and the Twins 8:10 EST

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

This lineup is absolute trash but you knew it would be.

I love how hard it is to simply copy a link on Twitter now.  Do they own stock in Tweetdeck I'm at the end of my rope with the web UI.

???  Easiest thing in the world for me, click the share arrow, select copy link, and paste it wherever

6 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

???  Easiest thing in the world for me, click the share arrow, select copy link, and paste it wherever

They changed it for when you're logged in, as I am at work usually.  This is the new UI, there is no "copy link to tweet" option anymore I have to use the URL in my browser.  If anybody knows a workaround without installing a twitter extension lemme know, please!

signedinui.png

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

They changed it for when you're logged in, as I am at work usually.  This is the new UI, there is no "copy link to tweet" option anymore I have to use the URL in my browser.  If anybody knows a workaround without installing a twitter extension lemme know, please!

signedinui.png

The workaround is to stop subjecting yourself to our starting lineups. Ryan Goins is hitting fifth.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Nike takes over the uniforms next season..Will the Sox even bother with home pinstripes and road grays?

I love the black jerseys but this is getting ridiculous. I honestly think the last time they wore gray was the first game after the break and I don't recall the last time they wore white