Game thread: 8/10 vs Athletics

harkness99

One thing I've noticed about the Sox in games I've watched, if they do have a late lead they usually win. There aren't the bizarre choke jobs of the past 3-4 years. Ricky deserves some credit for that I would say. Colome is a pretty good closer but it's not like we've had amazing bullpens in the Ricky era. (I would'nt write this if this game meant anything; I don't think i'm going to jinx the win, but if the game mattered I wouldn't go there for jinx purposes).

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

In other baseball news Mets came back again to be the Nats 4-3 . Mets now have won 15/16.

Aristides Aquino hit 3 HRs and that makes 7 in 10 games since he was recalled and Cincy pounding Cubs.

Houston crushing O's 20-2.

And now for the weather.  Tonight,  dark, continued dark for the next several hours, until turning light early in the morning.  (Al Sleet, the Hippy Dippy Weather Man---George Carlin)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bubba phillips said:

And now for the weather.  Tonight,  dark, continued dark for the next several hours, until turning light early in the morning.  (Al Sleet, the Hippy Dippy Weather Man---George Carlin)

He was the best...much better than Walton.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic