9/10

He_Gawn

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt it be nice if we found a way to end the year with like 85-86 wins? Have some good mojo going into the off season.... Wouldn't it be nice if maybe Garland can get that ERA down to a respectable 4.7-4.75. Wouldn't it be nice if maybe Joe Borchard can get his average above his weight.....

"Wouldn't it be nice if we were older. Then we wouldn't have to wait so long. And wouldn't it be nice to live together. In the kind of world where we belong"

Sorry couldn't resist

I'd start Gload over PK too.

I wish I was manager for the rest of the season. :(

That is one move I wouldn't make. Pauly has had an awesome year, and deservers a shot at the home run title. PK is having the best individual year of any player on this team, and after the 2003 he had, he is owed what he gets.

So Zero, you watchin the game right now? :lolhitting (sorry somethin me and him discussed in a IM.)

Yep, Garland has got a perfect game going into the 9th on 85 pitches and Lackey has only given up a solo home run to Willie Harris.

You got a good point 2k4, start Gload over Lee then. :-p

I'd like to see Gload started tonight in any case, somewhere. OH I GOT IT!

Carl's injured to put PK at DH and Gload at first and rotate them until Carl is healthy, unless they shut him down.

Pauly's batting only .242 since the break

Carlos is having the most productive and consistent season... I think they should both play down the stretch, but gload should definitely get gome AB's in the DH/1B spot. For god sakes we've had Robbie alomar and Timo Perez in that spot before...

The one thing is would like to see is pauly eclipse his career high in RBI. He only needs 5 more to match his career high.

OT: is ESPN ridiculously slow for anyone else out there. It looks to me like they might have a DoS attack on their hands.

Pauly's batting only .242 since the break

Carlos is having the most productive and consistent season... I think they should both play down the stretch, but gload should definitely get gome AB's in the DH/1B spot.  For god sakes we've had Robbie alomar and Timo Perez in that spot before...

The one thing is would like to see is pauly eclipse his career high in RBI. He only needs 5 more to match his career high.

OT: is ESPN ridiculously slow for anyone else out there. It looks to me like they might have a DoS attack on their hands.

Carlos deservers to be playing everyday as well. now I have no problems with PK and Gload swapping between 1st and DH, and I definately don't want to see Ross in the OF :unsure:

Like I said before, get the kids out there. Play Valdez, Gload, Borchard, Harris, Burke, Baj, Munoz, Grilli, Diaz and company. These are valuable ABs/IPs that they might not have to waste later on developing these kids

Yep, Garland has got a perfect game going into the 9th on 85 pitches and Lackey has only given up a solo home run to Willie Harris.

You got a good point 2k4, start Gload over Lee then. :-p

I'd like to see Gload started tonight in any case, somewhere. OH I GOT IT!

Carl's injured to put PK at DH and Gload at first and rotate them until Carl is healthy, unless they shut him down.

"Yep, Garland has got a perfect game going into the 9th on 85 pitches and Lackey has only given up a solo home run to Willie Harris."

I feel so lost.

Whatever. Gload is in tonight.