White Sox @ Twins: 4/10/05 Game Thread

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 01:15 AM)
Inning over. I have a feeling we aren't going to win this game.

I'm just content we won the first 2 games of this series. I'll take 2 out of 3 against the Twins every time we play them.

I think even Ozzie realizes what a worthless piece of crap Cruddy is. Ozuna will be starting at 3rd base soon. I feel bad for any posters here that defended Cruddy. He has made them look pretty bad tonight.

Day off for Crede in Cleveland tomorrow, he is mentally f***ed up. He has to be aggressive up at the plate ... he isn't. When you are scuffling, get aggressive and go up there hacking.

He took a fat fastball right down Broadway and he stood there and shook his head, disgusted with himself. Right there, his at bat is OVER.

I'm just content we won the first 2 games of this series.  I'll take 2 out of 3 against the Twins every time we play them.

f*** that. Cruddy choked away our 2-0 lead with one horrible play. And you know he isn't going to help us get any of those runs back with his pitiful bat.

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
Rowand had second stolen there except for Crede fouling off the 0-1 pitch.  Not that it ended up mattering anyway. :chair

They shouldn't have risked having Rowand being thrown out and starting the next inning with Crede to begin with.

Built a batting cage at his home in the offseason my ass. Worked on his swing my ass. I just took a archive of a game from last year and looked his swing. Same long swing. Boras you have quite a client there, maybe you will ask for 10 mill a year.

Mr. Fields Pablo will be holding your spot ready for next year.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
Hunter's next at bat, they've got to make him move his feet.  No excuses.  We need to stop pussing out to this guy.

IMO he'll get beaned, especially if there is no one on base.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 01:19 AM)
f*** that.  Cruddy choked away our 2-0 lead with one horrible play.  And you know he isn't going to help us get any of those runs back with his pitiful bat.

Yes, but it was just a matter of time before Buehrle allowed some runs this game. He seems to be overthrowing everything, and has got all his pitches up. Giving up a 2 strike hit to Juan Castro is not a good idea headed into the meat of the Twins order.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
Hunter's next at bat, they've got to make him move his feet.  No excuses.  We need to stop pussing out to this guy.

That is exactly right Hunter will continue to victim us until somebody comes with enough guts to do something about him. That was an awful 3-1 pitch that had a hit me all over it

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:22 PM)
Yes, but it was just a matter of time before Buehrle allowed some runs this game.  He seems to be overthrowing everything, and has got all his pitches up.  Giving up a 2 strike hit to Juan Castro is not a good idea headed into the meat of the Twins order.

Maybe but if he gives up a solo homer to Torii to lead off the next inning its a bit different than a 3 run job because Josephine decides to throw her body all over.

IMO he'll get beaned, especially if there is no one on base.

Alex, I hope so but I am not holding my breath. How many times has it been now, how many times have they had the opportunity to make Hunter uncomfortable in the batters box ... and they never do?

Actually I would prefer it's a hard throwing reliever who does it ... paging Cliff Politte.

Either way it'll be interesting if the Sox actually wake up to the reality that they need to make Hunter uncomfortable.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
They shouldn't have risked having Rowand being thrown out and starting the next inning with Crede to begin with.

Still gotta get men in scoring position. If Ozzie took your logic and didn't send him, then he would pull Crede NOW.