White Sox vs. Rangers, 4/19/07 (W)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 02:17 PM)
If Padilla hits AJ, Id be willing to bet that AJ charges the mound.

sox - 7

rangers - 1

Considering that MLB has already fined AJ once for being annoying enough to be punched, I sure hope AJ keeps his cool. Who here wants Gustavo Molina starting with Wikipedia as his backup for 2 weeks?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 06:23 PM)
Considering that MLB has already fined AJ once for being annoying enough to be punched, I sure hope AJ keeps his cool. Who here wants Gustavo Molina starting with Wikipedia as his backup for 2 weeks?

Maybe BA can get his back again and charge out of the dugout.

It's not like he'll be playing anyway.

I'm expecting a great momentum push after last night's game.

I don't know what to expect from Padilla, if he hits AJ, oh well. Good thing Sean Tracey isn't here anymore.

:gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: :sosasucks :sosasucks :sosasucks

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 06:30 PM)
Screw it, he should just punch Padilla regardless.

Tell me that wouldn't be pretty damn funny, it's the 2nd inning, 1 out 2-2 to Crede and all of a sudden Brian Anderson comes storming out of the dugout and knocks Padilla out cold with as stout forearm shiver. Do it Brian, do it.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 06:35 PM)
Tell me that wouldn't be pretty damn funny, it's the 2nd inning, 1 out 2-2 to Crede and all of a sudden Brian Anderson comes storming out of the dugout and knocks Padilla out cold with as stout forearm shiver. Do it Brian, do it.

It might top the no-no.

As someone who feels no sympathy whatsoever for brian anderson's perceived plight, this f'n lineup pisses me off. BA should get some starts along with Ozuna. I thought he showed some grit up there against Gagne last night. Ozzie's got to get him more PT. My guess is that he's trying to let Erstad hit his way out of the slump. Bad idea.