White Sox vs Rockies 7:40 CT first pitch

Kyyle23

And now we know how pissed off we all are, 4:30 in the afternoon and no gamethread for a game starting in less than 4 hours

Lets go White Sox, lets snap out of this f***ing slump and play the game like you are supposed to play

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 04:36 PM)
Ubaldo had been U-Bad-O this season, score some runs you White Sox!

Pierre - LF Morel - 3B Quentin - RF Konerko - 1B Ramirez - SS Pierzynski - C Rios - CF Beckham - 2B Buehrle - LHP

The White Sox offense is the perfect antidote for a struggling pitcher. I am glad Ozzie isn't playing Dunn. He'd have no chance against Ubaldo. That'd be an automatic 4 whiffs.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 04:01 PM)
And I now see Ubaldo has been pretty damn good this month. So I'm even more discouraged. Mark needs to be good this night.

Ubaldo pitches much better on the road for some reason.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 04:28 PM)
We all know he will be in the lineup. Ozzie always does that

The thing is if Lilli hadn't have been just as lazy, he probably would have started tonight. Those are your two CF's, unless you want to see Juan out there with Teahen in LF

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 06:38 PM)
The thing is if Lilli hadn't have been just as lazy, he probably would have started tonight. Those are your two CF's, unless you want to see Juan out there with Teahen in LF

the Guillen doghouse always has an extra seat.

Pierre's actually been hitting a lot better the past week.

But it doesn't do much good if he can't steal anymore. He's just quit trying to be aggressive....like what happened to Pods after his injury, he got tentative.

Can't win for losing, I guess. This is the perfect illustration of why he's practically worthless now. And Ianetta had to throw over Morel, it wasn't an easy throw by any means.

Now 10 steals, 10 caught stealings, 50/50 proposition but in reality the odds of him succeeding now are about 25% at best.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 07:42 PM)
Pierre's actually been hitting a lot better the past week.

But it doesn't do much good if he can't steal anymore. He's just quit trying to be aggressive....like what happened to Pods after his injury, he got tentative.

Pierre is very streaky. He may hit .500 the next 2 weeks. Hopefully, he can start running.