24 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your admin...

• southsider2k5
    • Balta1701

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both destroy soxtalk's bandwidth and they both fight in nearly every thread (unless it's with Marty/Victory/Greg, etc. then they agree) with both stubborn to get the last word in, so obviously it'll be southsider (though personally, I hope Balta catches him. Mike's been at the top long enough over the years).

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 21, 2011 -> 08:46 AM)
They both destroy soxtalk's bandwidth and they both fight in nearly every thread (unless it's with Marty/Victory/Greg, etc. then they agree) with both stubborn to get the last word in, so obviously it'll be southsider (though personally, I hope Balta catches him. Mike's been at the top long enough over the years).

I'm like an underdog in the MLB playoffs :)

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 21, 2011 -> 07:44 AM)
Gage was way ahead of everyone in the old days.

Soxtalk pre 2005 was like the dead ball era in this website's history. Reaching a high number of posts in those days wasn't easy. There wasn't nearly the amount of posters or threads as now, or the wide variety of subforums. Makes me wonder what the hell we talked about back then. But boy, did we ever argue and just berate each other constantly.

Any old timers remember that one huge fight we got into back in 2003? I want to say Yahtzee Sox began a thread called "Are You Gay?" and it just spiraled out of control. IIRC Cwsox, beastly, cluer, bmr were all banned; and then everyone was b****ing back and forth and taking sides in the aftermath. I love reminiscing about this s***.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 21, 2011 -> 11:12 AM)
Soxtalk pre 2005 was like the dead ball era in this website's history. Reaching a high number of posts in those days wasn't easy. There wasn't nearly the amount of posters or threads as now, or the wide variety of subforums. Makes me wonder what the hell we talked about back then. But boy, did we ever argue and just berate each other constantly.

Any old timers remember that one huge fight we got into back in 2003? I want to say Yahtzee Sox began a thread called "Are You Gay?" and it just spiraled out of control. IIRC Cwsox, beastly, cluer, bmr were all banned; and then everyone was b****ing back and forth and taking sides in the aftermath. I love reminiscing about this s***.

There were some grand times in there.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 21, 2011 -> 11:12 AM)

It was like Thunderdome back in those days.

• 1 year later...