Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 23, 2012 -> 01:49 AM)
So, as I was leaving Pigeon Forge, Tennessee following a four day trip with the family, we stopped at this ridiculous knife store. Anyway, I passed on a chance to buy a samurai sword for $20. Fail?

Haha, I know that place. I hope you stopped by the aquarium in Gatlinburg during your trip!

QUOTE (G&T @ Mar 24, 2012 -> 08:13 PM)
Borat Anthem played instead of Kazakhstan real national anthem

Oh how I wish I could have been there to witness this. Looks like they played the song it's entirety, which only adds to the hilarity. It's probably in the top three funniest things I've ever seen or heard.

The gymnast looks to be on the verge tears, which is terribly sad. All the years of practicing they put up with has a goal- being able to stand while your anthem is played as a tribute to your home country. What was supposed to be her moment was pretty much taken from her. Kudos to her for being able to keep it together while she was out there suffering for what probably felt like a million years to her.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 04:26 AM)
Oh how I wish I could have been there to witness this. Looks like they played the song it's entirety, which only adds to the hilarity. It's probably in the top three funniest things I've ever seen or heard.

The gymnast looks to be on the verge tears, which is terribly sad. All the years of practicing they put up with has a goal- being able to stand while your anthem is played as a tribute to your home country. What was supposed to be her moment was pretty much taken from her. Kudos to her for being able to keep it together while she was out there suffering for what probably felt like a million years to her.

Thank God this didn't happen in the US.

If you haven't seen "Nice Guys" then you need to do so asap, after watching this:

The acoustic versions are fantastic too, they make all the SNL music videos look bad.

Edited by bigruss22

Soooo if you have an Android phone, and you're typing "a nap" but you miss the space and type "anap" the phone will autocorrect it to "anal." Resulting in the following message I sent: "I need to take anal really bad right now."

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 11:20 PM)
Soooo if you have an Android phone, and you're typing "a nap" but you miss the space and type "anap" the phone will autocorrect it to "anal." Resulting in the following message I sent: "I need to take anal really bad right now."

Haha whoopsie daisy. Must have been fun explaining that one to whoever you sent it.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 26, 2012 -> 12:20 AM)

it corrected "fiance" to "gonads" for my wife recently, resulting in the message:

"Sorry, can't go out tonight. My parents are having a party for my uncle and his gonads"

Looks like my sister will not be moving to Japan for 2 years with her fiancé (soon to be husband). He was told he could accept a 2 year assignment to Japan if he stayed for 2 more years. Ends up they screwed up the paper work and it was really a 4 year assignment. So, they're not going and their staying here!!

:headbang :headbang

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 27, 2012 -> 07:35 AM)
Looks like my sister will not be moving to Japan for 2 years with her fiancee (soon to be husband). He was told he could accept a 2 year assignment to Japan if he stayed for 2 more years. Ends up they screwed up the paper work and it was really a 4 year assignment. So, they're not going and their staying here!!

:headbang :headbang

Thanks for clarifying what a FIANCE is. :lolhitting

DId you sent that to damnyouautocorrect.com?

Mine corrected it to snap. Clearly you text the word "anal" a lot. ;)

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 27, 2012 -> 04:48 PM)
I plan on winning the Mega Millions tonight. What's everybody want?

That's impossible, cuz I'm gonna win.

How does BriansSoxtalk.com sound?