Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exciting finish. Sad ending.

It's tough to come back all the way from 3 goals down. I don't know what to think about this one. Definitely a disappointing ending. Hawks got caught with their pants down on that last goal. Crawford made the initial save, nobody to clean up and get the puck the f*** outta there. Easy carom for the goal. Good comeback or bad loss? I can't decide yet. Stunned.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 25, 2015 -> 11:14 PM)
If Bickell wasn't the only big forward they have who delivers a few hits he'd be the healthy scratch . Maybe he should be anyway next game.

This hits thing has gone too far. It's meaningless. The Hawks top 4 who have been the ones absorbing Anaheim's hits played fine today. Bickell can take his hits and nothing else to some useless hockey city next year. I'm sick of watching him play and it starts with the coach. Hearing how I have no cups but he has 2 is ridiculous. He sits Vermette and Teuvo and then they combine for 5 points in the next 5 periods yet he keeps trotting Bickell out there despite repeatedly doing squat. This is unbelievable. I hope Toews slugs him on the plane.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ May 25, 2015 -> 11:12 PM)
This was all on Bickell by not getting the puck in deep. Unreal.

It was unbelievably bad. Like I said earlier, he has been so worthless this playoffs. If Baun was eligible I think he would be played over him long ago. I'd rather see Carcillo out there. That's how bad he's been.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ May 26, 2015 -> 08:24 AM)
The fact that Quenneville has sat Teuvo Teravainen in this series and not Bryan Bickell is mind blowing.

Not saying they would of won game 3, but sitting Vermette and Teuvo that game might have been the worst coaching decision Q has ever made.

pretty much what i have been thinking, is what many here are stating. Bickell really is not worth he is being paid, and he was was suppose to provide that forward spark, hitting and crashing the net. a complete waste.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ May 26, 2015 -> 08:28 AM)
Not saying they would of won game 3, but sitting Vermette and Teuvo that game might have been the worst coaching decision Q has ever made.

It was bad, but even some of the best ever make mistakes. It clearly was one in hindsight.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 26, 2015 -> 09:05 AM)
It was bad, but even some of the best ever make mistakes. It clearly was one in hindsight.

Not just hindsight, everyone thought it was a mistake when it was announced. (Even you do if you scroll back a few pages :lol: ) It's not gonna ruin his legacy, but there's definitely gonna be a "what if" feeling if they don't win the next two.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 26, 2015 -> 09:10 AM)
Not just hindsight, everyone thought it was a mistake when it was announced. (Even you do if you scroll back a few pages :lol: ) It's not gonna ruin his legacy, but there's definitely gonna be a "what if" feeling if they don't win the next two.

It's not his only mistake though. Multiple players have been shipped out of here that could have helped for reasons unknown to anyone but Quenneville . I also hate that he only goes to Kane/Toews together in desperation mode. Do it more often. He also has a fondness for bad players occasionally. I don't want him fired or anything but Wednesday definitely wasn't the only head scratching move he's made.