Get Out to Support This Team

Dunt

I know everyone is really excited about next season and I really hope it shows up in attendance numbers. Let management know that we appreciate them trying to put this organization back on the map. Next season is gonna be a lot of fun, hope to see everyone out there!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 02:20 AM)
College student living in Missouri. Hope to go to 2 games in Chicago, and more if they make the playoffs (hopefully), and will be going to the two in St. Louis (I know it doesn't count)

Exact same situation I'm in.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 01:44 AM)
Going to 15 games at least, as usual. What's your excuse, soxtalk?

A one year old baby. Went from attending 30+ games a year to just a handful last year. For those considering having kids anytime soon, you may want to wait because this team looks pretty f***ing good right now.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 07:44 AM)
Going to 15 games at least, as usual. What's your excuse, soxtalk?

i live 4 states away, but dang it, if not, i still may have my season

tickets..... maybe.

now, for sure, i would invest for at least 2.

QUOTE (LDF @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 07:14 AM)
let me rephrase it, have you gone to any games last yr,

and on top a final question, do you like B Harper from Wash?

Went to 2 games last year. No, I don't like Harper. Having both Melky and FLowers is too much.

Hey everyone,

I'm new here (my first post) but I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now since I made the jump from the White Sox official message board. I just moved to Houston so I'll be catching all three games at the end of May. I can't wait to take my new son to his first Sox games! Love a lot of the moves we made!

QUOTE (thigpen89 @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 07:24 AM)
Hey everyone,

I'm new here (my first post) but I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now since I made the jump from the White Sox official message board. I just moved to Houston so I'll be catching all three games at the end of May. I can't wait to take my new son to his first Sox games! Love a lot of the moves we made!

Welcome!

And stay away from greg. ;)

Hey everyone,

Welcome to Soxtalk!

Hey everyone,

Welcome!

QUOTE (WKamm @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 02:21 PM)
Went to 2 games last year. No, I don't like Harper. Having both Melky and FLowers is too much.

if you attended any games these past few yrs, then you went against what you

wrote.

QUOTE (WKamm @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 02:07 PM)
After they signed a cheater? Hell, no!!!!

Q, Flowers with the ped that we as fans knows of.

there is other things that is also covered with what you wrote, but hell with it

i am too happy for the sox.

QUOTE (thigpen89 @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 02:24 PM)
Hey everyone,

hey we are neighbors, i live in Louisiana and goes to Houston alot.

welcome to the best sports talk forum.