• 24-29
    • 30-35
    • 36-41
    • 42-47
    • 48-53
    • 54-58
    • 59-64
    • 65+
  3. 3. What is your marital/family status?

• Single
    • Married
    • Single with kid(s)
    • Married with kid(s)
    • Grandparent

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 01:10 PM)
I hate polls that don't offer "In a Relationship" I will have a fiance within 4 months

In a Relationship equates to being "Single".

Does the government ever ask on marital status questions if you have a significant other?

:lol:

QUOTE (raBBit @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 01:39 PM)
I've awoke.

A wee bit early to tie the knot?

Won't be getting married for another couple years. She is going to nursing school and we don't plan to actually get married until then. Been together for almost 4 years, lived together for 2 years in May. We know we want to be together. People are getting engaged all the time at our age and most of them haven't been together nearly as long as us or lived together, it is crazy

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 10:57 AM)
Ah, I see one other person has joined me in the 42-47 bracket. The old fogies.

For the record, I JUST turned 42 a few days ago.

Only one person has marked as being older than me (48-53 group) . I didn't realize I was that old for this group.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 02:03 PM)
I guess I am just of a different mindset. Too many places to travel, too much money to make and too many different types of girls to try out for me to retire so soon. Of course, I am not sure anyone would marry me so it's moot. I am 20 FWIW.

I don't think I can find anyone else, and she is going to be a nurse so I won't screw it up lol

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 02:13 PM)
I was 18 when I started over 10 years ago. In some cases I feel like I was more knowledgeable then instead of now. Mainly because I don't get to read Soxtalk as much as I used to.

I was 20 when I joined but I agree with that statement. I used to post much more back then. I think a lot of people joined right at college age 10-12 years ago.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 03:39 PM)
I don't think I can find anyone else, and she is going to be a nurse so I won't screw it up lol

If that is actually any part of the reason you want to marry her then I would highly suggest waiting longer. That should not be a factor in such a significant decision, especially at your age.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 03:14 PM)
I was 20 when I joined but I agree with that statement. I used to post much more back then. I think a lot of people joined right at college age 10-12 years ago.

If that is actually any part of the reason you want to marry her then I would highly suggest waiting longer. That should not be a factor in such a significant decision, especially at your age.

I was being sarcastic. Not any reason why I want to marry her.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 08:19 AM)
Are you surprised?

That's actually one thing that has bothered me for a while. I expect this to be a male-heavy site, but I think we've gone so far that there are hardly any women posting at all. Getting rid of the Hot Chicks thread might help that, but not sure what else would really help.

The small brains of women can't figure out how to use the internet.

Duh.

Edited by Chilihead90