2015 TV Thread

LDF

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Aug 21, 2015 -> 11:13 AM)
It's kinda odd how the show seems to be wrapping up. Tyrell is falling apart. The hack seems to be coming together. Angela is going to get her settlement.

There's no way it all ends up working out perfectly right?

lol you bet there's no way everything works out correctly.

Edited by chw42

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the ode to fight club with playing the pixies at the end.

I actually hope that they do not unwind for us too much when elliot was speaking and when he was just imagining his dad speaking. That's part of the fun.

Tyrell, well, there is the possibility he was this gung-ho because he also had a plan to bring down E Corp but from the inside. But that's...a hell of a plan. (Hey become the most successful tech person at the biggest company in the world, and then destroy it)

But that's my wife's idea.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Aug 21, 2015 -> 11:13 AM)
It's kinda odd how the show seems to be wrapping up. Tyrell is falling apart. The hack seems to be coming together. Angela is going to get her settlement.

There's no way it all ends up working out perfectly right?

Yeah, the reveal was pretty early, which makes me wonder what is going to be the twist.

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 21, 2015 -> 01:45 PM)
I liked the ode to fight club with playing the pixies at the end.

I actually hope that they do not unwind for us too much when elliot was speaking and when he was just imagining his dad speaking. That's part of the fun.

Tyrell, well, there is the possibility he was this gung-ho because he also had a plan to bring down E Corp but from the inside. But that's...a hell of a plan. (Hey become the most successful tech person at the biggest company in the world, and then destroy it)

But that's my wife's idea.

That is a solid theory. They are obviously there for a reason, but I can't quite grasp what they are trying to do yet. Taking down the company makes sense.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Aug 21, 2015 -> 11:14 AM)
I'm sure this has been discussed already, but just watched Bloodline on Netflix. Phenomenal show I thought. I binge watched the last 4 episodes last night, couldn't stop watching...

Agreed. I thought it started a bit slow but after a couple episodes it really picked up. I'm looking forward to season 2.

Fear the Walking Dead tonight......considering it will start out at the beginning of the 'outbreak', it will cover some non Walking Dead ground. Should make it a bit interesting watching the breakdown of society around them. I hope this does well.....

QUOTE (juddling @ Aug 23, 2015 -> 03:18 PM)
Fear the Walking Dead tonight......considering it will start out at the beginning of the 'outbreak', it will cover some non Walking Dead ground. Should make it a bit interesting watching the breakdown of society around them. I hope this does well.....

I'd give it a B-. Kept me engaged, but i'm not sure any of the characters really wow me enough for me to stick with it.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 08:11 AM)
I'd give it a B-. Kept me engaged, but i'm not sure any of the characters really wow me enough for me to stick with it.

Pretty much the way I felt. I disliked that family.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 05:45 AM)
Tracy Morgan will host one of the first SNL's of the season. Was never really a fan of his comedy but that's awesome. I thought he was done with the limelight after his accident.

Agreed. I never really found him very funny, but I am happy to see he is back. From the sounds of the accident it seems like even that is a miracle.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 26, 2015 -> 05:08 PM)
Wait, what? Has that happened before? I just saw an ad last night for it

Actually it has(in a sense). If you can believe it, a Friends scene had never aired because it was to go on shortly after 9/11 and it was about Chandler going on a plane and being suspected of having a bomb. Only recently has it been made available to watch

http://www.mtv.com/news/2244620/friends-ai...-deleted-scene/