White Sox vs Rangers game thread 6/2/15

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 01:27 AM)
Can Avi be any more shaky in this inning what is his issue?

A designated hitter who's forced to play the outfield for next two years. It won't be pretty, just have to hope he doesn't hurt himself.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (reiks12 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 07:28 PM)
Time to do something better with my time than to watch this train wreck of a team

Shark will not be here come August, he has not been the guy I thought he would be.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 01:28 AM)
Whoever said that?

To the naked eye, the pitchers have not been ready to start games this year. No excuse for giving up the most first inning runs with the starting rotation the Sox have.

Alexei with that sparkling .246 OBP. And that .323 from Avi seems like it is the lightest .323 I can remember in a long time. It just seems like a guy with that many hits, but only 18 RBIs, clearly isn't hitting when it matters.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 07:31 PM)
To the naked eye, the pitchers have not been ready to start games this year. No excuse for giving up the most first inning runs with the starting rotation the Sox have.

They're adults who have been warming up for years. They know how to do it. Its their fault. Blaming coaching is just lazy.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 07:31 PM)
Alexei with that sparkling .246 OBP. And that .323 from Avi seems like it is the lightest .323 I can remember in a long time. It just seems like a guy with that many hits, but only 18 RBIs, clearly isn't hitting when it matters.

Everyone sucks. It is hopeless. You should watch something else.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 08:38 PM)
Did Shark used to have better stuff? His stuff looks really pedestrian since he's been with us.

He's rarely had any zip on anything, early on, this season. That has helped him to get into some deficits quickly, unfortunately.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 07:42 PM)
Annoying that Samardzija's trade value gets hurt because someone thought it'd be nice to give a debutant some RBI

I think he will bring a good return as deadline nears, especially with the 2 wildcard teams now. He looks as good as gone to me.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 08:41 PM)
Prince has not dropped 1 pound if he is working out.

I'd take him, and his jumbo size, any day. I never looked at his career numbers really, but for a guy his size, surprising that he still carries a really high OBP, and doesn't strike out nearly as much as a lot of power hitters.