All Activity
Past hour
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
A couple of posters need to jump in with a "Thanks" and "Love" reaction!
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Yep, you see a ton of folks with Sox caps all over the place here in Texas, a lot of them are in fact former Chicagoans like me... hopefully, especially with the younger ones, they not only like the Sox hat, but also the team.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Cleveland has kind of destroyed their fan base over the last 20 years. They know not to get too comfortable, because pretty much anyone who is good is getting dealt when they get expensive. The only exception was Ramirez who took a massive haircut to stay, for some dumb reason.
- 2026 Old Sock Drawer
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I wasn't responding to your post though. And don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating to sucking most of the time haha. I just said that I prefer 1 title to a whole bunch of division titles and nothing to show for it.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I get it. The thing to me is how quickly the fan base jumped back in this year. There is usually a lag but attendance picked up with the team just being .500.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I think Murakami and Vargas are gonna be key to winning these games, so hopefully the coaching has figured out what their issues have been and addressed them. We probably won't see much of Antonacci, Braden, but Grichuk should be playing pretty much 90% of every game
- 2026 Old Sock Drawer
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
"If you can't keep it in the strike zone, keep it in your pants!"
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Should I wear my celibate for Sean shirt to my date tomorrow night?
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I think Doyle can be the dude who shows out in this next series. If he preforms, it will mark the turn where people realize he’s going to be a dude.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I had the same thought 😆
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
The soccer stadium also
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
It also looks really bad that Ishbia waltzed in off the sidelines and got an insanely complex set of moving parts going to get his stadium done, when the Bears still can't figure WTF they are doing.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
The Bears could still end up in Hammond, but it sure sounds like they really want to get a deal done with IL to build in Arlington Heights. All these ultimatums and deadlines and they still haven't signed on the dotted line with Indiana despite $1B in Hoosier taxpayer money sitting on the table. Also interesting that this is twice now in the last few months that Goodell is getting involved and talking to IL officials. Kevin Warren was brought on 3 1/2 years ago and there's still no stadium deal. If he was the one secretly meeting with Chicago officials in the spring and thus allowing the mayor to derail the spring session legislative push, then he should be fired.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
You would think so, but that would mean an extra $100 million-ish in revenue, and they sure haven't acted like.
-
Sports Media Discussion
Tony Romo out at CBS. Man were they fortunate that he fucked up and allowed them to get out from paying him all that money lol
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
With the weird day off between games 1 and 2, we can technically go bullpen game in both. We probably shouldn't, but we can. I think if you can use Newcomb to open for Burke in game 2, that'd make a lot of sense.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Hagen for 2 or 3 and then Martin for bulk maybe? Or they might go full bullpen game because they have an off day the next day.Today
- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I don’t think I’ve seen such a variety of reactions on one post 😂- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Little does Mune know, he’s predicting the exact amount of wins our Sox will have in 2027.- Wild Card Round Discussion
We were last in 2024, which makes sense. But we're probably closer to 20 than 30 this year.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Equally? I'd say Jerry's side of the equation is exponentially more awful than whatever that dude's gripe with Ishbia's involvement is.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Nah, right out the back exit of the exchange. I was more of a Hole in the Wall kind of guy than Ceres. - ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM