Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. A couple of posters need to jump in with a "Thanks" and "Love" reaction!
  3. Yep, you see a ton of folks with Sox caps all over the place here in Texas, a lot of them are in fact former Chicagoans like me... hopefully, especially with the younger ones, they not only like the Sox hat, but also the team.
  4. Cleveland has kind of destroyed their fan base over the last 20 years. They know not to get too comfortable, because pretty much anyone who is good is getting dealt when they get expensive. The only exception was Ramirez who took a massive haircut to stay, for some dumb reason.
  5. 2400 MLB PA and exactly zero fWAR. .2 this year. You can stick around a long time in this game being a mediocre or even bad lefty, pitching or hitting. I'm not a fan of his obviously but I'll never root against any former sock other than Nick Swisher. f*** that guy.
  6. I wasn't responding to your post though. And don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating to sucking most of the time haha. I just said that I prefer 1 title to a whole bunch of division titles and nothing to show for it.
  7. I get it. The thing to me is how quickly the fan base jumped back in this year. There is usually a lag but attendance picked up with the team just being .500.
  8. I think Murakami and Vargas are gonna be key to winning these games, so hopefully the coaching has figured out what their issues have been and addressed them. We probably won't see much of Antonacci, Braden, but Grichuk should be playing pretty much 90% of every game
  9. Good to see Sheets-tober delivering for the Padres. He's a beast in the playoffs.
  10. "If you can't keep it in the strike zone, keep it in your pants!"
  11. Should I wear my celibate for Sean shirt to my date tomorrow night?
  12. I think Doyle can be the dude who shows out in this next series. If he preforms, it will mark the turn where people realize he’s going to be a dude.
  13. It also looks really bad that Ishbia waltzed in off the sidelines and got an insanely complex set of moving parts going to get his stadium done, when the Bears still can't figure WTF they are doing.
  14. The Bears could still end up in Hammond, but it sure sounds like they really want to get a deal done with IL to build in Arlington Heights. All these ultimatums and deadlines and they still haven't signed on the dotted line with Indiana despite $1B in Hoosier taxpayer money sitting on the table. Also interesting that this is twice now in the last few months that Goodell is getting involved and talking to IL officials. Kevin Warren was brought on 3 1/2 years ago and there's still no stadium deal. If he was the one secretly meeting with Chicago officials in the spring and thus allowing the mayor to derail the spring session legislative push, then he should be fired.
  15. You would think so, but that would mean an extra $100 million-ish in revenue, and they sure haven't acted like.
  16. Tony Romo out at CBS. Man were they fortunate that he fucked up and allowed them to get out from paying him all that money lol
  17. With the weird day off between games 1 and 2, we can technically go bullpen game in both. We probably shouldn't, but we can. I think if you can use Newcomb to open for Burke in game 2, that'd make a lot of sense.
  18. Hagen for 2 or 3 and then Martin for bulk maybe? Or they might go full bullpen game because they have an off day the next day.
  19. Today

  20. I don’t think I’ve seen such a variety of reactions on one post 😂
  21. Little does Mune know, he’s predicting the exact amount of wins our Sox will have in 2027.
  22. We were last in 2024, which makes sense. But we're probably closer to 20 than 30 this year.
  23. Equally? I'd say Jerry's side of the equation is exponentially more awful than whatever that dude's gripe with Ishbia's involvement is.
  24. Nah, right out the back exit of the exchange. I was more of a Hole in the Wall kind of guy than Ceres.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.