Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Taylor warming Sandlin has to put high K guy Walker there
  3. Too early for Taylor....let's not freak out here
  4. I typically have to 2 or 3 times on my phone for some reason. On my laptop I don't have to.
  5. would be nice to see sandlin sweeper that actually cut the outer edge
  6. Need to activate the hit and run or the stolen base. Station to station is not going to do it.
  7. they'll need a closer, whether that end I don't leave the game threads lol, I just get sick of all the post notifications of people with their feefees hurt 🤕
  8. Am I only one who has to hit submit three times to post?
  9. is this going to be a contest on which teams uses the most pitchers
  10. You were proved right. Or a hit and run. Another double play. Will needs to be more aggressive with base running. We need to get to 7 runs to get out of grand slam territory.
  11. At some point can't the pitchers wave him off?
  12. Let’s get 3 quick outs and get the bats going again
  13. I assume they try to use Sandlin until Alvarez comes back up if they can

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.