All Activity
Past hour
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Does Peacock not have a pregame? 3:57 and I still have "Event will begin shortly"
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Speaking of Xfinity specifically, Comcast SportsNet currently does NOT have the Sox game listed. Only NBCSN does.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I hope these Gamethreads are free of that Astros fan from the last time we played them in the playoffs.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I think Sox put up 3 in the first. Strike early just like 2005.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Also NBCSN.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Will listen to Len and DJ starting at 5:00.... hopefully Sox have a lead by then.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
i'm on YouTube TV
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I have no listing for the game on CSN.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
You have to admit the proposal thread is fucking magic
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Watch Kolson hit a HR and a Double and drive in the winning run today. That's baseball.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I'm nervous
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Let's go boys and girls. We earned this.
-
Staff work with Doyle
Diving for balls is not worth an injury.
-
We have hope, we got The Pope!
- Staff work with Doyle
When Doyle is running around the bases, my first though is always, "Boy, if only he had just walked."- Wild Card Round Discussion
Mattingly using Duran like Venable uses Taylor. ...and it totally just backfired- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Because we would have tried him out in RF- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
And he would have about 30 less wins and have been miserable.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
The board’s biggest rivals uniting over a bad take is heartwarming.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
More replies at this point than an entire week's worth of 2024 game threads. It's sluggers delight tonight.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
and NBC Sports Network- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
That is what I found for NBCSN.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I think that is essentially the live peacock channel. Comcast owns peacock. So I dont think other cable providers would get it.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Watching PHI/ATL on Peacock now and it is behind MLB gameday by like 15-20 seconds or 2 pitches- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Ah, I thought it was only Peacock today. - Staff work with Doyle