All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
We just need to win. I need an anxiety break.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
With Vanilla Ice catching the first pitch- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Potential for all 4 games to be clinchers tonight, though I hope only the first one is- Munemania: Rated 100/10
That place is going to be unbelievable if he goes deep today- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Agree- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Since the playoffs started, I have only followed on gameday and the Len and DJ radio feed.....I'll check out the highlights and the celebration later. I'm not superstitious, you're superstitious 😎- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I've only been watching the ESPN play by play and not the game. It's been working so I will keep it going.- Munemania: Rated 100/10
- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I was at that game. When they announced in the 9th inning he wasn’t going to be there, I went through a roller coaster of emotions in about 5 seconds. First I was laughing my ass off, because I couldn’t care less about the concert, and then I was angry because I realized I was now going to have to fight traffic leaving the game. I was so ready to leave easy peasy after the last out. Then all of a sudden I was pissed at Ja Rule like everyone else, but for different reasons lol- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
On the train home from work with time to spare so I don’t miss anything. Let’s fucking go fellas. Win today and we are fucking for Sean tonight.- White sox getting more media attention
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I don't want it to be true, dude is a hero of mine. But he was struggling for definite sections of his thoughts. When Hawk goes, it will break me. Like losing a family member.- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
This is what makes these moves all of the more impressive. What Ishbia is pulling off is COMPLICATED. He's out there pulling together work with agencies and firms that are notoriously hard to work with. Hell dude is EMBARRASSING the Bears, and is probably getting Warren fired as he runs laps around his achievements. And there will be plenty of time for little details as time dictates. Right now is the time for big picture plans. We can pick out our parking spots later.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Just got out of work. Can’t wait to sit down and watch this one. I have three words of wisdom I would like to emphatically share with all of my fellow SoxTalkers. LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Post of the thread.- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
It's very interesting to watch all the 3D chess moves toward making a new ballpark a reality. Lots of players involved: Amtrak, BNSF, Northwestern Medicine, federal grants, federal loans plus buying up additional land at the periphery of the railyard. All this going on while JR is still 100% in charge of this team such that Ishbia's plans can't be seen as undermining/usurping Jerry's authority.......and all of this without any veiled threats of relocation or requests for public money for a stadium. I know this will draw the ire of a certain poster, but I'd rather stick to discussing reality and not some delusional rants. There's certainly a valid opinion by some fans that the Sox should stay in Bridgeport. What happens to tailgating? How does this affect people who drive to the game? They've been at the current location for over a century, what about that history? How does that Amtrak facility affect Bridgeport residents? All valid concerns, but the last 30 years has shown the limits on this franchise if they stay put. Even after 2005, it only took a few years for that attendance bump to fade away....even with a 2008 division title.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
For 85 he sounds fine. Clearly not the man he was, but 85 is 85.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
In this clip, I thought he sounded pretty bad but then was pleasantly surprised with his home run call so maybe he's still got a little bit of juice in him. But he's 85 and has lived pretty hard. I've wondered/worried about how he's doing.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Sure, I'm not complaining about the Sox, just the way the league sets this up.Today
- White sox getting more media attention
- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
This actually made me laugh out loud- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Yeah, trying to catch lightning in a bottle is not a good game plan for sustained success.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I love this guy . met him out in front of the old Arlington Stadium, and he was really nice to my nephew, who I was trying to get interested in baseball . it really helped. - Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.