Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. My post was to pitch in Sundays game. I agree none of those guys make playoff roster
  3. And the best overall record as an opener, 5-1. Hudson down to 5-4. Taylor/Eisert both 3-1. yay playoff shares!?!
  4. That's why Benetti and I would get along so well...Civil War buffs. Instead of going to Disneyland/World or Hawaii, my dad instead brought me to 12 major battlefields and places like Arlington Cemetery while growing up. A further irony is travelling/living around the world when neither of my parents ever possessed a US passport.
  5. We're gonna win this series. Astros aren't ready for a hot offense. Our pitching will do enough.
  6. He blew up quite a few times in September. He's the guy we should have scored off of, but Will let Romo run and we couldn't score. Then Vargas grounded into a double play with the bases loaded.
  7. Haven't scored a run off him this year in 4 innings
  8. Hoping for the best. Hope they can win at least a game and get to a game three, where anything can and usually does happen.
  9. If only we still had Reese McGuire. BluBaughs would be annihilated.
  10. Newcomb as an opener this year: 10.2 IP 0.84 ERA, 1.79 FIP, 0.75 WHIP. Use him to get through Yordan and let Sandlin or Fedde get innings 2-4/5.
  11. I had a hot run there for a minute earlier this year, but after my first loss I chose to step down from gamethread duties due to fear of becoming the next Ron.
  12. Yeah, I will always be a big fan of Frank, but he has always been insecure and the other things that go along with being an insecure person. I think it's easy enough to chalk it up to his background or whatever so it's not like I think he's a bad person or something, but it's hard to deny even if he has sometimes been right to point some of the fingers that have been pointed. Some of the fingers pointing at him were right too.
  13. I still would start Sandlin and just have him on a short leash and only expect him to go 2. Or I see us opening with Newcomb
  14. Today

  15. Today the bears announced no roster moves, so Caleb will not be put on IR
  16. So Caulfield made up the probables?
  17. Bullpen vs. Bullpen
  18. Just luck. I don't like the idea of Ron but what are we gonna do lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.