Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Here's a crazy thought: say they pitch Hagen, Newcomb, Taylor, Hicks, and Feddy today. Each for about two innings. And it goes great. What's to stop them from doing the exact same thing on Monday and the exact same thing on Wednesday?!
  3. Awful AnnouncingJohn Schriffen's future as White Sox TV voice reportedly...John Schriffen's contract as White Sox TV voice expires after this season, and CHSN has reportedly begun exploring replacements.
  4. thanks, I was driving home from Romeoville and my Internet was completely non existent on I-55 S
  5. Will be interesting to see how Messick pitches to Pham.
  6. If you live super-close or can get to the stadium in < 30 minutes via transit, keep watching SeatGeek/StubHub/Gametime etc. - on the day of the game as the start time gets closer, the prices may start dropping as sellers start looking to recoup something vs nothing.
  7. He was the reason we almost lost the lead in the 5th of game 2.
  8. Did he look bad vs the astros? I don't remember him pitching
  9. Do what you did to Hunter Brown.
  10. I keep telling myself "we are lucky surprised to be here, just enjoy baseball in October, don't stress over winning". Then of course it's LET'S GOOOOO!
  11. We had a couple chances to hang out years ago.
  12. Let's see who steps up today. I think Vargas breaks out. 2nd pick is Grich.
  13. I'm ok with that. Trade deadline acquisitions have not been kind.
  14. Yep Bonds and Bonilla back in the day both left for greener pastures. They traded almost all of their young pitchers early.... McCutcheon and Marte were the position players that stayed the longest...very good players but not HoF level, either.
  15. Today

  16. It's amazing that something like 25 years ago, they set the MLB record for consecutive sellouts and in fact retired the number "455". And this is a team that has made the playoffs 9 times now since 2013. But, as you said, other than Ramirez, as soon as a star player reaches free agency, they bolt for a big market team. The same it true for most other small market teams. I was in Pittsburgh a couple of months ago and was checking out the great Hall of Fame markers they have along the riverwalk just outside the stadium. It occurred to me when I was there that we've entered an era where there's hardly going to be any new HoFers from small market teams. Just about anyone on a HoF trajectory is going to end up at one of the top 12 or 15 franchises in their prime years. That's kind of sad....and it's bad for the game.
  17. Possibly but I think they just want to minimize walks. Just an incremental winning on the margins move perhaps.
  18. Glad I got em during the presale. Although at this rate I just might consider selling them for the craziness they are going for (fat chance but the thought has crossed my mind) . Also have ALCS tix to home game 1 and home game 3…I can only imagine how much they will go for if they make it that far
  19. Let's go with Amtrak as the sponsor for the new stadium. Name it the Amtrak Railyard. I'm sure Tray would love that.
  20. He looked like pre IL Brazoban again, where he had no real command of anything. You have to wonder if he tweaked something and got hurt again.
  21. There's a free option if you have a Android TV and use a TV browser I've been using all season and in the 1st round. Im used to it but it might seem complex or take some getting used to for a newbie. But Im old and I figured it out . I won't say what it is unless someone wants to message me. But for a must watch every game guy like me it was like manna from heaven.
  22. The classic know it all who likes to argue with himself. I'm sure he's a treat to live with.
  23. I had a similar experience recently on SeatGeek where I purchased tickets to an event, watched the prices go up, and then I did ultimately receive my tickets a few days before the event. That said, my seats were not available for sale on SeatGeek after I bought them. You should call their customer service number to inquire (as I did). If your credit card has been charged, you should be in good shape but the fact that the same seats are showing up on their website is not a good sign and deviates from the experience I just outlined. Good luck!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.