Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. We just need to win. I need an anxiety break.
  3. With Vanilla Ice catching the first pitch
  4. Potential for all 4 games to be clinchers tonight, though I hope only the first one is
  5. That place is going to be unbelievable if he goes deep today
  6. Since the playoffs started, I have only followed on gameday and the Len and DJ radio feed.....I'll check out the highlights and the celebration later. I'm not superstitious, you're superstitious 😎
  7. I've only been watching the ESPN play by play and not the game. It's been working so I will keep it going.
  8. I was at that game. When they announced in the 9th inning he wasn’t going to be there, I went through a roller coaster of emotions in about 5 seconds. First I was laughing my ass off, because I couldn’t care less about the concert, and then I was angry because I realized I was now going to have to fight traffic leaving the game. I was so ready to leave easy peasy after the last out. Then all of a sudden I was pissed at Ja Rule like everyone else, but for different reasons lol
  9. On the train home from work with time to spare so I don’t miss anything. Let’s fucking go fellas. Win today and we are fucking for Sean tonight.
  10. I don't want it to be true, dude is a hero of mine. But he was struggling for definite sections of his thoughts. When Hawk goes, it will break me. Like losing a family member.
  11. This is what makes these moves all of the more impressive. What Ishbia is pulling off is COMPLICATED. He's out there pulling together work with agencies and firms that are notoriously hard to work with. Hell dude is EMBARRASSING the Bears, and is probably getting Warren fired as he runs laps around his achievements. And there will be plenty of time for little details as time dictates. Right now is the time for big picture plans. We can pick out our parking spots later.
  12. Just got out of work. Can’t wait to sit down and watch this one. I have three words of wisdom I would like to emphatically share with all of my fellow SoxTalkers. LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  13. It's very interesting to watch all the 3D chess moves toward making a new ballpark a reality. Lots of players involved: Amtrak, BNSF, Northwestern Medicine, federal grants, federal loans plus buying up additional land at the periphery of the railyard. All this going on while JR is still 100% in charge of this team such that Ishbia's plans can't be seen as undermining/usurping Jerry's authority.......and all of this without any veiled threats of relocation or requests for public money for a stadium. I know this will draw the ire of a certain poster, but I'd rather stick to discussing reality and not some delusional rants. There's certainly a valid opinion by some fans that the Sox should stay in Bridgeport. What happens to tailgating? How does this affect people who drive to the game? They've been at the current location for over a century, what about that history? How does that Amtrak facility affect Bridgeport residents? All valid concerns, but the last 30 years has shown the limits on this franchise if they stay put. Even after 2005, it only took a few years for that attendance bump to fade away....even with a 2008 division title.
  14. For 85 he sounds fine. Clearly not the man he was, but 85 is 85.
  15. In this clip, I thought he sounded pretty bad but then was pleasantly surprised with his home run call so maybe he's still got a little bit of juice in him. But he's 85 and has lived pretty hard. I've wondered/worried about how he's doing.
  16. Sure, I'm not complaining about the Sox, just the way the league sets this up.
  17. Today

  18. This actually made me laugh out loud
  19. Yeah, trying to catch lightning in a bottle is not a good game plan for sustained success.
  20. Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.
  21. I love this guy . met him out in front of the old Arlington Stadium, and he was really nice to my nephew, who I was trying to get interested in baseball . it really helped.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.