Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Wasn't he too busy not looking, then looking at an eclipse?
  3. I live in NYC so I have a lot of Yankee fan friends, but it has been especially easy to root against the Red Sox after the way they failed to show up against Cleveland. I told all my friends, two game sweep, book it.
  4. Just listened to Len's call. It was a beauty.
  5. Crochet with an infinite ERA. Ouch.
  6. Flitting back and forth between the Yanks/Sox and Pads/Cubs. Man, Jason Benetti has some pipes, his voice just commands the action.
  7. I know they already voted for all the awards, but there's no way Tracy should win manager of the year with how poorly he's managed the Red Sox series.
  8. @ron883 has reached out during trying times. Dude's golden. He's in the true Hall-of-Fame.
  9. Only if you work in a clubhouse.
  10. You think Schultz starts over Hagen?
  11. I assume Guardians go Williams and Messick?
  12. Why block him? He's a troll sometimes sure, but still a Sox die hard like the rest of us. I think of this forum as a giant dysfunctional family. There are a ton of characters, and there will always be fireworks at Thanksgiving but we all have 1 common love in the Sox.
  13. f*** Jerry. He doesn’t deserve this team.
  14. I mean in hindsight pulling hicks when he did last night to use him today is brilliant. he's pushing a lot of right buttons.
  15. Hagen Smith should start every game. Followed by Fedde.
  16. For real, he will. Long live our Chairman!!
  17. Oh, of course. And Ishbia needs to sell.
  18. I'm going to temper my Will praise with one small fact, he didn't have many choices remaining. He had (by Sox standards) quality arms just hanging and past their expiration date. He took the slightly fresher generic arms and it worked.
  19. They lose so often in the playoffs after winning division titles or wild card spots, do the fans even show up anymore? Haven’t they gotten Braves fan-itis
  20. I'll bump the dueling thread :)
  21. Going back to the regular season the Sox have now won nine of their last 12. Maybe be getting hot at the right time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.