Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Great interview with Vasil. They compared his voice to the singer Jewel 😄
  3. His cap in the Hall of Fame is Cleveland.
  4. Agree, keep it baseball related......however I know it wouldn't happen but I would accept Pope Bob. Has Nancy Faust ever thrown out a first pitch?
  5. was there never a time in baseball where teams didn't try to steal signs?
  6. I don't want anyone tied to politics.
  7. that's what overdrafting SS are for
  8. Who’s the best player to ever play for both teams that the Sox organization loves? Mike Clevinger!
  9. I hope it's not Thome. He's got really bigger ties as a player to the Guardians than the Sox.
  10. None of these names. It’s gotta be a ringer to justify the tease. Derrick Rose would fit.
  11. Yesterday

  12. If motorized transportation is an option, how about a twist on the first pitch? JR slowly riding around the perimeter and fans get to throw the first pitch to him.
  13. That's a Mount Rushmore of first pitches that I could get behind.
  14. Could you imagine if it’s TLR?
  15. Would add Ozzie, Konerko and Dye
  16. That's what I love about my neighborhood.
  17. When I was young I had time and no money. When you're old you have less time and more money. But even a Chicago bar would be better.
  18. Frank, Thome, Buehrle, Obama.
  19. Where is the Pope currently? Obama is likely too busy campaigning...but ALCS or WS might factor in. Oprah? Ishbia and family lol?
  20. Ha good thing I was on my phone and can easily type the é
  21. Wouldn't have wanted to see Antonacci's route there, lol. Dubon is actually an infielder by trade. Feel confident Doyle or Peters would have had it, though.
  22. Thanks. With all the Ben Shapiro talk today I was worried it was something sinister.
  23. that's exactly how you spell Hernandez's first name in Spanish including the accent mark/tilde

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.