All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
with days off between game 1 and game 2 and another one before game 3 I imagine we just go bullpen games for the first one for sure then Burke starts game 2 with a short leash. I kind of like the bullpen games when we have days off, all 12-13 guys should be available to throw including starters during the season.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Probably nitpicking, but I gotta say I don’t think Venable actually LOVES going wild with his bullpen usage. I think what he WOULD love is having a couple starters that he can bank on going 6 innings, but he’s doing what he can with the very flawed roster he was given. The overall point stands though. The extra rest is huge for the Sox pitching strategy.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I got tickets for a game 4 so this would be absolutely amazing.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Wow that's insane.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
This is no longer a "magical" season and whatever happens, we're good. I want blood this series. I want to beat the hell out of Cleveland. f*** those guys. Crush'em.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
part of me wonders how much easier it is as a manager to coach a bunch of kids who aren't multi millionaires (yet) and haven't become jaded because they're rich. money changes everyone. I often think about this when it comes to MIL, TB, and CLE. obviously their front office is limited from the start, but I wonder if their front office would prefer it that way because young talented and cheap players are a lot easier to mold into the kind of players for that particular system/philosophy
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Should have been 8-5.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
What palealesox said. I think someone here shared a tweet where someone laid out exactly what they needed to hack pitch com and it was basically 25 dollars in Amazon s%*# and a little buzzer and that team absolutely turned back into pumpkins when that speculation started
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I used to do the suds run back when we were fishing out of Key West, that involved quite a few bars . that was fun . so I guess you won't have to worry about having to see a Cubs game on Saturday ヅ
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
It’s speculation that during their 19 game win streak they were hacking pitch com.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Not as soon as they're hired though...
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I don’t think it matters if Cleveland is mad about this if Hagan Smith is dotting a corner for a strikeout. It won’t make them better.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I'm out of the loop, can you elaborate?
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I have a beer walk on Saturday, going from house to house trying craft beers and eating food. As excited as I am about that, I hope each house has the game playing. Last year, several houses had the Cubs game on, and I got to see the Brewers beat the hell out of them. Regardless, I will be drinking a lot of Saturday...for one reason or another.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
That travel seemed to have particularly affected PCA and Alex Bergman - Combined 0 for 13.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I was curious on his Velo and if he was rushed back. I am still a fan of Garrett
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
It was ugly but maybe not quite as bad as his box score looks. I didnt see velocities on his fastball, he gave up a lot of hits but seemed like relatively soft contact. I was sort of half watching that on TV2 and sox lockerroom celebration on TV1
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
That’s the team’s payoff for STROKIN’ all season long.
Today
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Happy Soxtober
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I agree, though it is probably not that big of a deal. Cleveland has plenty of motivation without a quote from a Sox player to inspire them. In any case, this is a year for the young White Sox to learn from their mistakes. If Cleveland manages to use the quote to inspire them, maybe the Sox players will learn not to give their future opponents posterboard material. The current Sox team should have more good seasons in front of them. I don't think that Grifol's did.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Knew part 3 was coming when they put a mic in his face lol- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
FINALLY- Wild Card Round Discussion
I didn't catch the Yankees-Red Sox game, but I see the box score that Crochet pitched. Anyone have a scouting report on Garrett was he 100% ? - And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!