Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Thome in a Sox jersey to troll Cleveland fans
  3. Rough year for the minors
  4. I actually absolutely love talking to other Sox fans around me at a game or even just around town. And I also love that I know nothing about that person's politics, etc and that we are just bonding over something that we love. Maybe that is too simplistic of thinking, but I don't really care.
  5. Honestly thought someone was implying Netanyahu was a white Sox fan which is a terrifying thought.
  6. He narrated the World Series dvd
  7. You know whose justice department prosecuted him right?
  8. Yeah, he's a diehard fan, surprisingly. At least he has one redeeming quality ;)
  9. ron, were you dropped on your head as a child?
  10. And also the fifth guy! (Sorry, that was my sarcastic way of pointing out that you listed him twice)
  11. I would think they would have left him off roster this round if he wasn't close to being ready. Could go Sandlin.
  12. Is Martin ready? I know he's been dealing with some calf soreness. I think we're more likely to see Schultz and Fedde.
  13. He didn't go to jail for being a Cubs fan
  14. Maybe there was a benefit to losing the division. That's easily out at the Rate.
  15. Not anymore. He's a changed man since getting out of prison. Reformed.
  16. Another one. Maybe they will start airing Sox playoff games on CNN
  17. Newcomb seems gassed to me but gotta trust the plan. Will has been masterful.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.