All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I’d rather see Sandlin before Kay.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
They were knocking his post game comments on Foul Territory. Making a positive using a negative.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
While Hudson was very important in the regular season, I think he's last resort of the playoffs. Just a lack of stuff. For game 2, it's got to be Burke. Leery on Martin as he spit the bit against Colorado on Saturday.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Nor should you trust him until he has sold the team.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Look man, I am not in this to worry about other people's insecurities. I want to see peak experience. Let Cub fans talk. Does it actually matter? Can't you cope? The loudest people are the most insecure.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Saturday will also be a full week since Hudson pitched. Hopefully a week off gives him the rest he needs to get back on track.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Im going Game #1 Hagen Smith -> Eric Fedde-> Sean Newcomb->Grant Taylor Brazabon,Hick, Schultz available Game #2: Davis Martin->Anthony Kay->Jordan Hicks-> Grant Taylor Brazabon,Hicks, Schultz available
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Yeah, I was just joking about how the mood of this board wildly swings with each losing streak and hot streak.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Damnit, where is @Look at Ray Ray Run. I need him here mocking me for cheering for Doyle getting a hit!
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I want to see sustained success. Any GM can get lucky. The farm system will tell the truth and not those mythical farm system rankings. I'd prefer to be like the Dodgers/Yankees and not afraid to spend instead of small market Brewers/Rays. Small markets have a smaller margin of error. What I hope will be different is other players would want to play here.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
- Wild Card Round Discussion
Agreed. I'm not rooting for the commercial Cubs juggernaut to get an even stronger grip on Chicago. I root for them to miss the playoffs every single year and, if they do make the playoffs, I root for them to get eliminated ASAP.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I still don't trust him and think he'll do it again- Wild Card Round Discussion
I found out Vaughn was left off the Brewers roster due to injury. He was batting over .300.Today
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
FYI: For those without cable, it appears that Spanish-language telecasts of the ALDS will be available free over-the-air on Unimas. That's channel 60.1 in Chicago, and there are over-the-air affiliate stations in several other markets. https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/press/2026/09/30/televisaunivision-announces-2026-mlb-postseason-schedule-this-weekend-across-its-tv-and-streaming-platforms/- Caleb Bonemer heading to the AFL
Wonder what position he'll play. CF sorta looks covered at MLB level. Then again, so does 3B and 2B. He's not a MLB SS by anybody's grade, so this will be interesting. Good problem to have.- Proposal to the Board
Chicago Cubs On SIRe-Grading Every Cubs Trade Deadline Move as The Playoffs...When teams are buyers at the MLB trade deadline, it typically means they have their sights set on playoff baseball. The Chicago Cubs had one of their more aggr- Proposal to the Board
They didn’t half ass free agency at all last year. Their pitching injuries killed their chances to be elite this season. Outside of getting Skubal, they also went huge at the deadline.- Proposal to the Board
The Cubs half assing their free agency's and deadlines is catching up with them. One hundred million a year in organizational profits (without any of the offbook stuff) and they still cry poor.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- Proposal to the Board
I’m really not sure why they started Gausman yesterday. He had been atrocious on the road. Also, bringing in Palencia when they did was insane.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Plus TBS and truTV- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I listened to the games on the radio. I was just being petty and childish on not wanting to work to find for free or pay for the streaming. It was a great experience until the ABS in 9th when the strikeout wasn't a strike out. On TV you can gauge if it will be ABS but radio you cannot.- Proposal to the Board
The cubs have really spent a ton of prospect capital for very little return in the last 2-3 years. That Tucker trade was brutal. I heard that the 4 ex cubs hitters in this playoff have like 5 home runs in the two games- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Yeah but it's also on TBS - Wild Card Round Discussion