All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Great call. That would be sick as well. Shingo has been around a bit, but I was wondering where the hell is Tad? His throw is an iconic play. Hope he's doing well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz0XmUkw9IQ
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I was at a Sox game once where they showed Cusack in his suite on the big screen and he was very loudly booed.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Takatsu and the Gong too he has been close to Mune from the beginning- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Tad Iguchi is my dark horse here- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
That would be pretty sick he's gotta be getting up there and might not be many of these chances left.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Hate those celebs like John Cusack that want to have it both ways. Pick a side! I mean you kind of get all those Bulls' guys, they have to appear due to JR.- Media helping Sox...
Barstool, bullshit? For clout? Come on these are good, honest people!- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Someone on the radio poo pood this idea....said he's a Cubs fan for what it's worth.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
White Sox better make sure he signs an insurance waiver.... Don't think they're bold enough to drop a Kpop or Jpop group ... who is Mune's musical idol? Kpop Demon Hunters trio?- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Dick Allen's family would be cool, but not sure JR would allow it... Jerry Krause widow? Bartman? Nancy Faust?- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Caleb Williams.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I'm gonna guess Fisk- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Pretty sure he lives in Texas now... Pham/Everett tandem? Is the shaking cane guy still around?- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Jurassic Carl, aka "C-Rex":- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
The "Celibate for Sean" shirts are sending me.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
75 and sunny tomorrow. Perfect weather for a Cleveland ass kicking and first home clinch in 120 years! Lord I wish I could be there tomorrow. I’ve got tix to ALCS game 4 though.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Please end this tomorrow so we don't have to deal with Messick and possibly Williams again. I am worried they are hyping up the crowd so much and they are going to come out pressing- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Great minds, sir, Great minds I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to sleep.....I'm pumped!!!!! Gotta listen to the first couple hours on the radio at work but I'm sure Len and DJ will paint a perfect picture of the atmosphere.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Forgot Manny Ramirez- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Welp @wegner already made this joke. My bad sir!- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Jose Paniaqua redemption.Today
- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Jeff Samardzija James shields Rick hahn Kenny Williams Ken Griffey Jr. Dinosaur guy Drake laroche Chris sales cut up uniform Joe borchard- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Just hope the boys don't get too caught up in chasing the crowd pop swinging for the fences Keep doing what got you here, an ALCS-clinching 27th out beats a 500ft first inning bomb Definitely won't say no to a few Sox homers along the way of course - Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow