Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. And he would have about 30 less wins and have been miserable.
  3. The board’s biggest rivals uniting over a bad take is heartwarming.
  4. More replies at this point than an entire week's worth of 2024 game threads. It's sluggers delight tonight.
  5. I think that is essentially the live peacock channel. Comcast owns peacock. So I dont think other cable providers would get it.
  6. Watching PHI/ATL on Peacock now and it is behind MLB gameday by like 15-20 seconds or 2 pitches
  7. He's saying that's the channel for ppl in Chicago with Comcast cable
  8. I feel damn good about this lineup the next 2 days.
  9. The boss (Tigers fan, alcoholic) just asked if I want to leave and go get beers for the game. Lets go!!!
  10. Imagine if the Sox would have standed pat and spent some big bucks, and went into this series with a rotation of Cease, Crochet and Sale, we would be the favorites. But that is the Impossible Dream with JR and his management team, and its water under the bridge. We can still do it. Don’t stop now boys,!. The Impossible Dream with JR in charge.
  11. He's such a freak. 37 years old and still averaging 96 mph after all his injuries with the Red Sox.
  12. Today

  13. Sale is dealing. Man in another universe with another owner he would have been a White Sox for life. Hall of Famer.
  14. Respect the truce/ceasefire! Positive vibes only we got some trash cans to beat!
  15. Seeing your "solutions" I am not surprised by this.
  16. I would try to figure out who you're talking about because I have no clue, but most of the things you say don't make sense.
  17. STROKIN’!!!
  18. The Brooke Fletcher world series. Either her husband wins or the team she works for.
  19. Pick the series MVP? I'm going with Colson Montgomery..............That might stir up a little debate..........LFG!!
  20. Right, and your solution is for someone who is even younger in terms of experience and has been WAY worse. Keep jumping off of that cliff.
  21. Let’s go White Sox, I would love for them to win 2 straight and send the Astrocheats packing. Our Sox have hung in there all year and with their backs against the wall with a lousy playoff system I expect them to rise to the occasion and win this series.
  22. So you're doing nothing to differentiate his first week with the team to his last week with the team which is quite literally the only way to evaluate the improvement being cited in the thread.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.