Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. It’s a good option, but I’m too cheap to even pay for IPTV. The guides make it worth it though.
  3. Worked for Rick Vaughn 🤓
  4. I get free MLB.tv every year through my son’s T-Mobile account and I can avoid local Chicago blackouts using a lifetime Windscribe VPN I purchased ages ago for $15 bucks. But even if I didn’t have MLB.tv, I could stream all MLB games perfectly without any buffering or lag, and I don’t use Brave at all.
  5. I mean it is reflective of the relative fan bases. Of course the Yankees get prime time. No fan base is bigger. The Sox and Cleveland are 20th and 22nd in attendance this year. The Dodgers alone drew more fans than both teams combined. This shouldn't be surprising.
  6. Sucks. Night playoff game at the Rate in 2021 was electric. We’ll get none.
  7. F the fans, I guess. Pathetic schedule.
  8. MLB sucks man. Rays and NYY are in the eastern time zone. Have them start at 5 EST for Game 4
  9. His bat needs to pick back up if he wants to be part of the future core. Unless this offense completely busts, Roch will be our SS in the near future. Colson can be a gold glove 3rd baseman if his bat plays there. I don't hate the idea of trying Vargas in the outfield. He's got the speed and arm to be good out there.
  10. I'm not so fixed on his K rate but it is part of his overall performance for sure. His .169 RISP, his post all-star line of .163/.304/.557, and his very similar lack of success after the 5th inning is not worthy of a major leaguer. The fact that MLB figured him out 3 months ago and he hasn't been able to make the adjustments, highlights his 1-dimensional plate abilities. If he come to spring ball as the same batter, I doubt he makes the team. He won't have the 1st half numbers to pad his god-awful 2nd half performance. But I do hope he can figure it out. His defense is impeccable and his chemistry is magnetic, but it's not enough if he continues to fail >80% of his AB's and at his worse in clutch situations.
  11. That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.
  12. Today

  13. I really don't get using Nola instead of Wheeler. What are you saving him for?
  14. It would be cool to live in a world where it's easy and free to watch games, rather than one where people compete to match their skill in scrambling to navigate the ridiculous barriers extractive streaming services place in front of consumers' ability to cheer on their local team.
  15. Piss missile from Harris II
  16. Why are the Phillies starting Nola?
  17. I have 4 sites that I cycle through, I never have any issues unless I'm driving back home from work in Chicago, that stretch from like Romeoville to Pontiac I basically cannot stream from any sites at all, never sign up for ATT, absolutely trash
  18. I use them whenever I have blackouts on MLB.tv (which is becoming more and more often) and have issues with these bootleg sites regularly. The delay annoys more than anything. Use Brave too and have gig internet.
  19. I’m using way crazier s%*# than you, bro.
  20. You obviously don’t know what you are doing then. I have 2 GB Internet and haven’t paid for shows, movies, live TV, or sports for years, without any of the issues you mentioned.
  21. Now playing the role of Colin Jost... Ron
  22. streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026. If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in.
  23. Welp, looks like I'll have a hard stop at work at 3/4 PM next week.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.