Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. This 100%. I had to go for a walk last night during the game to cool off. Gotta just decompress a bit. We've all posted a fuckload this year. I see the 2027 rotation thread is still pretty active, so people are talking, just not about stuff so raw.
  3. GO TIME!!! GIVE US THE START OF YOUR LIFE BURKEY!!!
  4. Exactly. And you just KNOW this team wants to win the war against Cleveland. Take what we’re feeling and amplify it by a million. Our guys won’t go down without a fight and I want them to shock the world. This story isn’t over.
  5. We’re in the same boat. LFGWS!!!
  6. Wayne Randazzo did the Bulls geme on CSN the other night. I bet he's the replacement.
  7. Make another bad decision and get me a plane ticket to Cleveland so I can paint my face black and join you!
  8. If Burke doesn’t have it, Schultz has to be our backup plan.
  9. Will be a HUGE top of the 1st. Gotta be patient and jump on balls in the zone. Put runs up early and get ahead from jump. Take the crowd out of it and steal the momentum. Pump up Burkey.
  10. I might have the numbers wrong, but I think they said after Game 2 that teams who lost the first two Division Series games at home were 3-22 in attempting to win the series since this format began in 1995. So, the Sox would be in very exclusive company if they piss this series away since other team who won the first 2 on the road went on to win the series 88% of the time.
  11. I think he’s gassed and his pitches were being given away. For every batter he faced, there was a runner on second… and every runner was relaying both location and pitch type. Something about how Taylor sets up is giving his pitches selection away from behind and Teels setup is giving away location. That needs to be cleaned up and he needs to be brought in for a clean inning. He also HAS to get his curve in the zone for called strikes. If they do that and if he does that… he can shut the door.
  12. 100% It’s big time. I pray to all things holy that THIS is the year they take down Cleveland. For me tomorrow feels like game 7 of the World Series for this club in 2026.
  13. I’m wondering if Martin and Kay have undisclosed injuries they’re trying to shield and are waiting to disclose in the offseason.
  14. Nice way to look at it. I too felt really bad about facing Houston. At the time I grabbed my green lucky Sox hat and wore it the day before game time. I’ve got that same hat firmly on my head in this very moment. LETS FUCKING GO WHITE SOX!!! SHOCK THE WORLD AND WIN THE GUARDIAN WAR!!!!!!
  15. I feel bad. Last time I felt this bad was when we had just blown the division and were limping into a Houston house of horrors where we never win, against the playoff team that has the best championship pedigree outside LA.
  16. Why Jerry won’t let them DFA Dominguez? Because he’s refused to do this for years.
  17. I was expressing that no wild card team has advanced to demonstrate that it’s not likely we take game 5. And yet, someone felt a need to correct me to point out that it’s not likely for us to win game 5. 😆🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m going into it expecting a loss and hoping with every fiber of my being that I’m surprised.
  18. Getz was given quite a lot to spend at the deadline, as the attendance increases went directly to the 2026 payroll according to a few reports.
  19. Haven't lost 3 in a row to CLE all season. These guys can bounce back.
  20. Wait. How much extra money was spent before the trade deadline to bolster this roster. Was Getz given extra money to improve the roster with additions down the stretch or was he given basically the same money and Getz had to find better replacements. Because, the Sox did not add 1or 2 pitchers at the deadline to bolster their struggling starting pitchers.
  21. This team has given everything they have this season. The last two games have shown that maybe they have just finally run out of gas. Honestly I don't know how they have made it this far with virtually no starting pitching. Just look at the other teams in the playoffs, they all had at least a couple dominate starters and some even more than that. If the Sox would of had a couple of shutdown starters they wouldn't of lost these last 2 at home. Also some of the young guys have hit a major wall and all the pressure of winning these last 2 really got to them. I'm not blaming them at all, it just sucks. Maybe they can pull a rabbit out of the hat one more time Saturday.
  22. I had a really bad feeling as soon as he hit Angel Martinez with that pitch given that Angel Martinez has been absolutely helpless at the plate recently and that was an absolute gift to the Guardians.
  23. Or more. Offense really needs to light them up. I think we need to score 9 or 10 to win it.
  24. Today

  25. I would have brought him in over Ramirez to flip him to the right side of the plate rather than Hicks. Ultimately, I would have preferred to keep riding Fedde though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.