Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Since the definition of can is "Possibility: To indicate that something is probable or possible under certain circumstances.", are you questioning that it's even possible that hitting postseason HRs can fix a slump? But yes, ultimately, we will see.
  3. Wouldn’t get any completed here either if not for a stadium with a roof on it.
  4. The Sox can do something tonight they've only done one other year since 1918 - win a series in the postseason!
  5. Today

  6. good thing these games are in Houston... not sure we'd have gotten any games completed in chicago the next couple days.
  7. White Sox fans in attendance tonight would be smart to boo Sousa if he gets an opportunity to pitch, because if they boo loud enough he will think it's Astros fans and will probably mess him up mentally lol
  8. lol I have the white beard but I’m more athletic than that guy. I’m rocking my 83 jersey with the bulls city connect hat. Sox have never lost a playoff game I’ve attended.
  9. Not sure about Beni 5th but I guess it gets Grichuk into the game in that spot if they go lefty.
  10. Other than media attention, it feels like every baseball fan is adopting us as their #2 team, or most wanted team to win this year. So many good stories its hard not to be a fan.
  11. I cannot envision Cleveland/Houston/Chicago getting prime time over LA - well only west coast so they may be last NY/Boston Chicago/Milwaukee/SD - well maybe them
  12. “Do not let intrusive thoughts win”
  13. Lucky to get into a game. Didya recall he was on the Tigers squad that played the Cubs in the 45 WS and didn’t get into a game?
  14. Every team has a “don’t let him beat you“ guy and that describes Yordan.
  15. How did Billy Pierce do?
  16. that's what happens when you shut down Yordan
  17. if Sox are up late and it's close, I think he will use the best player available
  18. Will do, keep an eye out for me. Im a 42 year old white male, will be wearing a baseball hat.
  19. This means you have to do the truffle shuffle on camera
  20. I wouldn't expect any primetime games in the ALDS with teams like the Dodgers and most likely Yankees still playing. Game 1 is already announced for noon Saturday and game 2 for 4 pm Monday.
  21. I want to see at least three 18 pitch at bats for banana man today 😎
  22. I'm putting a Sam 10+ pitch first AB and Muneshot in the 1st into the ether, set the tone early and get the boobirds out and let Burke cook! Go get a W today and pop more bottles in Houston boys!
  23. Cleveland fans dont boo their team either. Astros fans have been spoiled, they deserve a long period of failure and disappointment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.