Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Yankees are down 0-2 to the Rays. If we get by Cleveland,which is likely, we may be likely facing the Rays. We will be dealing with the Rays Cade Smith like closer, Bryan Baker, who has 42 saves, and a much better offense than the Guardians. Still would like our chances. Donโ€™t stop now boys.
  3. The only team that truly scares me is the Dodgers. I'm pulling for them to lose.
  4. Will be a great moment when this guy is back on the mound.
  5. With this action, he has officially passed Jo Adell.
  6. Is this a joke? Is Pham for real?
  7. 100th win for the Rays. It ends at 103. Sox in 6
  8. The Sox are currently: +170 to win the American League +750 to win the World Series. I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreaming
  9. Tommy Pham has won me over.
  10. Sam probably was positioned correctly on Rocchio's walk off. Rocchio just poked one the other way towards the corner. Had Sam not taken the step in, he had a shot at a miraculous play.
  11. Hard disagree. NYC is in a class of it's own. Love that place. Unless you're specifically talking about where it is located in the Bronx.
  12. Kelces from Cleveland Heights not happy either.
  13. Plus it's their spring training base...
  14. That would be sick to see them in Yankee Stadium. I'd be tempted to fly out there and do that.
  15. That is a problem that Braden Montgomery had been having, diving for balls out of reach, turning a single into a double or triple. Sam made the carbon copy of Rocchio's walk-off a bit more exciting than it needed to be, but he caught it. I really want to know what teams all these commenters played for.
  16. And for all the grousing about Sam, he backed up Adell's triple just fine. Sam possibly saved s tying run because Doyle did not play the carom correctly and Adell could have had an inside the park HR. 2. Sam could not get to the walk-off bloop that Rochhio hit or the ball that bounced in front of him today because he was not positioned correctly, not because of lack of speed. Sox need to review some things with him (e.g. like what a "no doubles defense is" since the card in his back pocket with spray chart info apparently is not serving him or he doesn't get it. I was probably one of the first posters here to call for the White Sox to promote Sam to the major league and have been a fan of his since he was on Team Italy. I was also one of the first to call for promoting Braden to the majors, over objections that he would not be "ready" until 2027. (Cauliflower) Uncannily bad takes.
  17. The Gulf of AMERICA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Between the Gulf of America and this White Sox postseason run, I'm getting sick of all this winning.
  18. Eddy, the fact that I'm Sam's great-uncle admittedly makes me both partial to him and defensive of him. But with that acknowledged and understood-- and in view of the pretty harsh nature of some of this evening's comments regarding his play in left field-- I think it's fair to point out that Darrin Jackson, on the radio broadcast I was listening to, said that 1) Sam made the correct decision not to attempt a diving catch on DeLauter's hit, given the specific game situation; and 2) Sam's presence of mind in realizing that Doyle, on Adell's hit, was getting too close to the wall to be able to play the carom, and Sam getting over there to grab it and quickly get it back to the cutoff man, may have saved a game-tying inside-the-park Adell home run. I know Sam's certainly not perfect, and I know that negative comments often get put out there in the heat of the moment, about pretty much every player, so I'm not complaining. But I think the point of view of a former major league outfielder ought to carry at least some weight.
  19. Just realized the Sox have gotten two seperate home crowds to boo their teams.
  20. Judging by the Neanderthal thing, the screaming probably started before society did.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.