Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Ishbia just bought some more land. Sorry if already posted. Block Club ChicagoWhite Sox Minority Owner's Firm Buys Another Property Nea...The $15 million purchase of The Maxwell shopping center by an affiliate of Justin Ishbia’s Shore Capital Partners adds to the footprint of his proposed Railyards development.
  3. FYI Sox have released some extra tickets and they are still available https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/040064CBF3475866 They increased the price from original sale though Edit: Similar tickets look cheaper on aftermarket
  4. I know your MO. I was being contrarian.
  5. This stadium has been a great problem from the beginning. It was built in a location that isn't popular and secondly they built an upper deck (which originally was 45% of the seats in the stadium) which everybody has hated from the start.
  6. Yeah, most of the people on the White Sox subreddit are total meatballs.
  7. I think most people associated as Sox fans appreciate this as a once in a generational chance to grow the fanbase, which has been sorely lacking for decades now.
  8. Maybe it's cause I was liking all of them but consensus on twitter seemed to be it's dumb
  9. Theres another bad tradition that needs to end
  10. Completely unshockingly, the White Sox subreddit thinks the "Green Bay sucks" chants are awesome.
  11. https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-mlbpa-proposal-154-game-schedule-new-playoff-structure
  12. Dont be, but thank you. Its all Will's fault
  13. I don't think I could handle a tie game going into the 9th or extras. I'm hoping for a comfortable 4-5 run lead and a relatively stress-free 9th.
  14. Your posts are taking are a dark turn. Worried about your well being.
  15. Tied 2-2 heading into the bottom of the 9th, the guards put in Cade smith to pitch till his arm falls off. Very first pitch, Mune deposits it over the right field wall for a home run.
  16. Today

  17. I mean a bunch of them haven't thrown a ton at least the past couple weeks. Minus Newcomb, Taylor, and Burke everyone else has gotten multiple days off or hasn't thrown a ton of innings this year (Hagan)
  18. It was bound to happen having like 2 and a half starters. Win today, celebrate and get a few days off. Don't want this going back to Cleveland
  19. Them wearing black had zero to do with the win or loss. Less than zero.
  20. The fans are not happy. They left angry yesterday. I was at the last playoff game in 2021, that was a disaster.
  21. Let’s face it, for various reasons the Sox have never been a huge draw at 35th and Shields though I’ve never had a problem with the location. The franchise is one of the few that has never drawn 3 million fans for a season though they came very close in 1991 and 2006. It’s time to look for greener pastures.
  22. No tradition like this "works". It doesn't hit, pitch, or field. But its not about that. It's for the fans, and adding to the ambiance. It doesn't have a win/loss record.
  23. How is it a flex. I'm just saying, if it doesn't work try something else.
  24. 93 yea sorry it’s been a while lol
  25. '93? '92 was when they made that awful George Bell trade and finished 86-76.
  26. They have been on fumes for months now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.