All Activity
Past hour
-
2027 Rotation
Again, as I said in my post… I expect them to sign AT LEAST ONE veteran starting pitcher. I really wanted them to get Robbie Ray at the deadline, he’s available. Kevin Gausman, Zac Gallen, Corbin Burnes, and Tyler Mahle are names to watch but I wouldn’t be shocked if they hovered around Skubal. Skubal is going to test the market, I don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion that the Dodgers will resign him. He’s the best pitcher on the market by far, the best pitcher in the game, it would be a slap in the face to himself and the other players in free agency if he didn’t test the market. There’s no draft pick compensation attached to Skubal. Maybe the run this team is on inspires ownership, both Reinsdorf and Ishbia, to get a whale. I’m not saying they’re going to sign him but I would be shocked if they weren’t a player.
Today
-
2027 Rotation
I’m in agreement on Martin, he’s who I would look to deal to open a spot for a second FA signing or Sandlin but his value is low right now compared to what it was going into the ASB
-
2026 MILB Catch-All
It’s the weakest part of the farm, they need to develop more resources to the outfield. System wide, the amount of talent in the starting pitching and outfield ranks, leaves a lot to be desired.
-
White sox getting more media attention
I loved Len's call but that Japanese guy was outstanding!!!
-
White sox getting more media attention
Can he collect residuals lol?
-
2026 MLB Catch All (Non Sox, Non AL Central)
Hoyer took the blame. "I did a poor job in the bullpen this year, full stop," he said. "The guys we acquired this winter didn't produce nearly as well as they did a year ago." Hoyer was referencing pitchers such as Hunter Harvey and Phil Maton. Both were signed to free agent deals last winter but spent most of the season on the injured list. Harvey never threw a pitch for the Cubs while eating up $6 million in salary. Maton appeared in 31 games, compiling a 6.18 ERA, and is signed for another season at $7.25 million. "Some of that was based on injuries to some guys we were really counting on, but some of it was based on poor performance, some poor acquisitions," Hoyer said. espn.com Of course TDL acquisition Clay Holmes didn't even pitch in the postseason...
-
White sox getting more media attention
Mully's name is still on that weblink.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
I don't think a TB vs. Milwaukee World Series is going to affect the owners' position heading into this labor dispute one bit. The Pirates have some decent talent right now, but they still are locked into a poor ownership with Bob Nutting. He's only in his 60s, so unlike Moreno and Reinsdorf, age isn't going be a factor in driving him to sell anytime soon.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
If Kay can get us through 3 then burke can handle 6. And if we need an inning from someone you can use whoever you want depending on the score out of fedde, Taylor, hicks or newcomb. Just get up 4 or 5 midway through the game.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
"However, the one thing I do hate about modern baseball is the use of openers along with bullpen games. If a team doesn’t have five starting pitchers to fill out a rotation, then it is hard to take them seriously. And to think a team would revert to a bullpen game to begin a postseason series is baseball sacrilege. If anyone should never commit baseball sacrilege, it’s Pope Leo XIV’s favorite team." FanSidedInside the White Sox's brilliant bullpen game and creativ...The Chicago White Sox nailed their bullpen strategy to take a lead in the ALDS over the Cleveland Guardians.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Braves copying White Sox "bullpen first" approach minus Sale/Mahle starts- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
If the Braves can win G3 at Chavez Ravine against Yamamoto...then they have a good chance but not exactly an easy task also if CLE Sox TB face Milwaukee in WS...case for the lookout isn't so obvious from an ownership standpoint except for Marlins and Rockies (even they are under new ownership), not many hopeless franchisATM now with A's TB getting new stadiums and Kroenkes will improve the Angels as well Reds might actually be third worst off atm- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Oh my god. It's night and day. He's a pitchers best friend back there with the way he challenges and also calls a game.- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Off topic but how important is Teel to our little run?- White sox getting more media attention
https://twsn.net/2026/10/03/the-chicago-white-sox-are-americas-team https://www.audacy.com/podcasts/mully__haugh_show/episodes/how_the_white_sox_can_become_a-8706942- 2026 NFL thread
Ugh....lost the game, Surtain, Moss and Pat Bryant. Bryant injury looks very bad- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
This team is capturing the hearts of neutral baseball fans very quickly.- 2027 Rotation
Hagen-Taylor will throw a combined CGSO in Game 1 of the WS + be a preview of 2027.- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
winning is fun and fun is winning. I know which one I'd try and do first.- 2027 Rotation
Guys - let’s talk about 27 after we win the World Series…let’s enjoy the moment we are in right now!- 2027 Rotation
I cannot.- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Sox fan went to the White House while Rod went to the Big House.- 2027 Rotation
tray and laugh reacting at posts calling him out on bad opinions, name a more iconic duo- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT