Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. They do but with how bad Braden has been (minus 1 hit) I’ll take my chances with a better glove in CF
  3. Every year Cleveland represents the central in the playoffs. Every year they lose. Step aside let some fresh blood through. Sox in extras, then watch out Tampa here we come!
  4. They’re probably all from our enemy up north, evil Canada. But rock your home team if you got one, don’t turn your back on them to wear the jersey of your work city!
  5. F this - let’s win big. Let’s kick some ass from start to finish!!!
  6. I see nothing but punishment awaiting in the ALCS, so there's not that much riding on this other than you hate to blow a 2-0 lead and hate to lose to your talentless division rival. Either way, the money is in the bank for a really amazing and fun season. Hope there's at least one more fun moment in store.
  7. Benintendi 5/16 against Williams https://www.espn.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/4345076/teamId/4 though he didn't look competitive last time
  8. Kinda surprised ESPN even knows the Sox are playing.
  9. Leave it all on field boys - house money - keep on rolling!!! Let’s go!!!
  10. Looking at the bright side, the Sox cannot play as bad as they have the last two games at home. If they stop walking and get better ABs, we have a really good chance at taking it as underdogs. No problem losing to a superior team, but neither the Sox or CLE are clearly superior to the other. I don't know but I just feel the Sox will continue the glorious ride and might put a scare into TB too but if it ends there, no complaints, they're just the better team, same thing cannot be said about the Indians. Just be competitive, it's all we ask.
  11. We need our bats to look more like they did the first two games in Cleveland than the last two games in Chicago. More patience, selective swings, and barreled balls mixed in with some luck on our side as well.
  12. Today

  13. Will split orthodoxy. Will split orthodoxy.
  14. Who is this woke police he keeps talking about? Are you the woke police?
  15. I would assume they go with Burke as long as he remains effective. If he gets in much trouble early, I'm not sure what plan B is. I suppose Newcomb is likely to relieve him almost regardless of the situation. Then they will likely try to get 2 from Newcomb, perhaps pushing to 3 if it goes smoothly and efficiently. After that, I don't know who else would be due up. I assume Grant will get a save situation or really any final inning. But if Burke + Newcomb doesn't get you 8 innings, which I doubt it does, I'm not sure who the next man up would be. Maybe Hicks or perhaps Hagen depending on matchups.
  16. It would've been great. Build a bridge to cross over to parking or what not. Not unheard of either.
  17. I know Burke is going, but the Sox need offense
  18. Getz should never have been hired. But luckily, he was.
  19. The "data" told him too
  20. I don't how you can start Beni after the way he looked against Williams.
  21. I really hope Wills game plan doesn't include Kay....
  22. Thanks Captain Obvious ESPN.
  23. Cleveland hasn't pitched well at all. They aren't throwing strikes. The White Sox have just been that bad at the plate the last two games.
  24. Last two games were rock bottom, only way from here is UP!! They have a quick hook so if you can knock Williams out in 2 or 3 innings with a few walks and a couple of runs, you can touch up one or two more of their bullpen guys. Also, frankly, they're just due for a mediocre pitching game.
  25. According to latest ESPN analysis, the Sox will need 5-6 good innings from Burke combined with better disciplined at bats. Sox were “antsy” and with uncontrolled swings with RISP in the last 2 games.. Guardians need to keep the Sox in the yard as they cannot keep up in a shoot out. I agree with the analysis, and would add to not let Ramirez beat us, and we need to reduce our strikeouts and issue less walks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.