Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Today the bears announced no roster moves, so Caleb will not be put on IR
  3. So Caulfield made up the probables?
  4. Bullpen vs. Bullpen
  5. Just luck. I don't like the idea of Ron but what are we gonna do lol
  6. The Sox have a really good record when Fedde pitches 3+ innings in any role. Something like 19-9.
  7. Has that been the criteria in the past or are you just looking for a lucky charm ? We're hardly ever in the playoffs so I have no idea if its Ron because he had the last winning game thread accidentally or what . A Mod needs to step up here and provide some direction .
  8. They did do a national search the last time and Schriff was not the first pick. I know of a few people who got a very close look. Wonder if they will be considered this time around again.
  9. Just walk Alvarez.
  10. Today

  11. I vote anyone that voted "No, the Sox miss the playoffs" isn't allowed to make a playoff game thread.
  12. The rudest interaction I ever had at Soxfest was with the Chairman of the Board himself. What a grouch.
  13. If Will insists on an opener I'd like to see if be Hagen. Let's see what this kid is made of in a big spot. It's not like we have a ton of better options and he's been lights out this year and I don't trust Fedde to get through Yordan in the first.
  14. At least right now I kinda get it because isn't Frank suing the team? But before that it seemed like petty grudges. Same with AJ - he criticized the team and now he's on Jerry's bad side, even though AJ loved his time here and still roots for the Sox.
  15. No openers, please. Lots of relievers have struggled in that role. It's not working. Sandlin or Fedde.
  16. He was like that at Soxfest too. I remember him buying the whole Big Bar at the Hyatt a round one year, like 2002/3/4 somewhere in there.
  17. I think I'd start Fedde but honestly there isn't a great option. If Will decides to go with an opener, I really hope it isn't Hudson. He's really struggled in that role.
  18. Eh... it lack it's luster for me with us starting our 3rd string QB. The defense really has to step up tonight. I'm not banking on Case Keenum to have the game of his life.
  19. Idk, he's not. He had a lot of haters. Maybe because he was bad on the field.
  20. It's kind of weird with Frank how the organization seems to hate him. KW let him have it back in the day. I used to go to at least one road series a year, and several times I stayed at the team hotel. With the fans, there was no player better than Frank. He signed every autograph. Smiled and was pleasant with everyone. Took pictures with everyone. Usually if the front office hates you, your fan interaction is probably horrible. But for a 1st ballot HOFer, his was always outstanding from what I saw.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.