All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Time to end the series - I believe! Let’s go!!!
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Seems like we will start with Every Pitch Begins with Kay and then go to Fedde. Kay Fedde Smith Hicks Taylor
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/news/white-sox-bullpen-status-after-game-3-2026-alds
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
From Paul Sullivan's column: "I asked a Sox executive before the first pitch if he felt good about the game. “No,” he bluntly replied." https://www.chicagotribune.com/2026/10/07/chicago-white-sox-game-4-clunker/
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
They way the pitching situation is convoluted who knows? Venable may use him tomorrow if needed. And I don't know about you but I'd rather not go to a game #5 where literally anything can happen. Like Jerry Koosman told me one time after he said it was harder to win in the postseason then the regular season. I asked him why and he said anything can happen. An injury, a bad call by an umpire, a fluke play, even the weather and you could be done. From Fegan's latest story: "But the longer this series stretches on, the trickier it becomes for the White Sox to navigate the Guardians’ starting pitching advantage. It was on display even with both sides running bullpen games on Wednesday, as All-Star left-hander Foster Griffin worked in bulk and recorded a Guardians’ record seven strikeouts as a reliever, and the Sox bullpen saw their control abandon them amid weeks of heavy use."
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Yep, gonna be an uphill battle vs TB but I like our chances. I really don't see the Sox beating LA however if they get there, that would be one of the bigger upsets in recent MLB history. Milwaukee is tough but they don't have the pedigree LA has, neither does SD. LA right now is the one team I fear in the NL. Gotta beat the Indians first though, it will be very disappointing if the Sox don't advance and it's all Hudson's fault!!! Jk
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
https://chicago.suntimes.com/white-sox/2026/10/07/chicago-white-sox-cleveland-guardians-will-venable-miguel-vargas-kyle-teel-chase-meidroth-mlb-playoffs-postseason
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
As if his celibacy is a choice.
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Not unless you keep your nutsack on your chin.
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
All while Ron is wearing a celibate for Sean shirt
-
An ominous future...
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/7670102/2026/10/07/mlb-memo-lockout-plans-teams-players-ban-contact/?campaign=20273361&source=athletic_breaking_targeted_email&userId=602876
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
I got your point, but let's not blame the bullpen format as much as shitty dead arm pitching and of course Sox hitters who swung at high fastballs like they were trying to swat a swift fly out of the air with a straw. We beat these clowns in Games 1 and 2 and saw a lot of pitches from Messick and Williams. Coaches and players need to watch the video tape or whatever they do to prepare and come up with a better plan than they had today. That was embarrassing and really disappointing for fans. This fan would like to see Mune and Colson come up with a swing pattern that can hit those pitches - not the all-or-nothing pull-happy upper cut. It has not been working, at least not frequently enough. Now if they hit a game winning homer, I will be happy to admit I was wrong. OK, I am pissed. Then I heard post game from Stephen Vogt who stated (tongue-in-cheek) that he was impressed with the loud atmosphere at the Rate. In other words, it didn't impact his players, they beat us in spite of it. Our players could not back up the exuberance of their fans. I hope that is not the case tomorrow.
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
I just looked at the box score for today’s game and saw Hudson’s playoff ERA is 40.50. Is that good?
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
- ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Had this conversation with buddy in the 9th inning today. Expectations change quickly. It’s already amazing what they’ve done and where they’ve gotten, but after going up 2-0 against Cleveland, I’ll be incredibly pissed if they lose this series. If we get absolutely throttled by the Rays in the ALCS…fine, we made the fucking ALCS after enduring the last three years. That’s all to say…just fucking win tomorrow.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
1+ inning before Baker into game- ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Jerrys probably relishing in having to go to game 4. Keep lining his wallet- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Him scoring is the right call. He was rounding 3rd as the ball hit off the wall.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
shades of that Orioles/Yankees game years ago Jeffrey Maier- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Can't be a homer. Does Lombard score? at that angle he 50/50 catches it too- ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Better quit while you're still (sort of) ahead...- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I’m sorry…Sean Burke isn’t available on normal rest for game #5?- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
That's 100% fan interference- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
- ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
You should delete this and let me make the gamethread to usher us to the victor's throne. It's what Heads would have wanted. - ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland