All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Oh there’s definitely a list worth gloating over (but Schriffen ain’t on it).- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Well obviously, but there is nothing there that tells us the Sox can’t compete/win this series. 2 very evenly matched teams that may ultimately come down to who doesn’t make the mental mistakes and can play clean baseball- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Not with Cleveland. Or abusive relationships. Which I feel like as a Sox fan I've been in one for all of my life 😂😭- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Pretty incredible that Warren has somehow managed to do LESS THAN nothing. Him doing nothing would have the Bears in a better position than they’re in now. Dude did worse than zero, which is almost impressive.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
They were so spent once they got to Tampa, it was almost unfair lol.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Throw that stat out the window. Cleveland has great pitching and will be very tough. Doesn’t mean the Sox can’t win, but regular season head to head stats mean nothing now. Just ask the Astros.- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
FWIW, I went up to the beach today in Michigan City and got this picture from our Zoo. Hammond is about half as far to Chicago.- 2026 Old Sock Drawer
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
The last week of the season was so intense I actually felt a sense of relief when they lost to Tampa.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Sorry I have zero sympathy for Cleveland fans. They get to watch mostly very good baseball’s for 30 straight years, many hall of famers. Boo hoo you don’t get second contracts. Losers.- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Well luckily no one gloated about it, so you don't have to fake moral superiority.- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
But I would never gloat about it. Its sad.- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Right, because you weren't just out here campaigning for Colson Montgomery to lose his. GMAB.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
This is house money. Hopefully all of you believers put up and made a lot of money, because it was free money for those who believed all along. Just remember Gage and Soxtalk with those millions.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I mean I guess I get it, as I have stayed in my hometown to work remotely when I could probably double my salary (or more) if I was willing to take on an office job in NYC on a daily basis. But Cleveland? I am going to go with my man Jo Noah on this one.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Exactly. We NEED people at the ballpark if we want to play with the big boys long term.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I feel like I felt after the 2008 regular season. Winning the division from the Twins was so rewarding I didn't really feel much when they lost to Tampa in the ALDS. That said this series is much more winnable than that one, Tampa in 2008 was a juggernaut.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Easily the most pleasantly surprising- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I think I’d be a little disappointed if they lost to Cleveland because I truly believe the Sox have the better team. But I agree anything from this point forward is just the cherry on top of the most unpredictable season in history- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I thought Schriffen improved in his 3 years, he was really bad in his first year but by the end of 2026 I thought he was pretty good and should have been extended and would probably improve even more, I liked his exuberance and felt liked he really cared about the Sox unlike Benetti who grew up a Sox fan but I never felt like he cared that much about the team.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Perhaps he, like me, has the ability to alter the team's performance based on which hat he chooses to wear, which room he chooses to watch the game from, etc. It's a lot of pressure in its own right.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Why? Over the season our starters have a better ERA than there’s in our matchups with them. I’d much rather face them then what NY could throw at us.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Surprisingly I’m not nervous at all. Team has had an incredible year. Even if they lose this series, I won’t be disappointed.- 2026 Old Sock Drawer
- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?