All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Possibly but I think they just want to minimize walks. Just an incremental winning on the margins move perhaps.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Damn. Brazoban hurt again?
-
Playoff tickets
Glad I got em during the presale. Although at this rate I just might consider selling them for the craziness they are going for (fat chance but the thought has crossed my mind) . Also have ALCS tix to home game 1 and home game 3…I can only imagine how much they will go for if they make it that far
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Let's go with Amtrak as the sponsor for the new stadium. Name it the Amtrak Railyard. I'm sure Tray would love that.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
He looked like pre IL Brazoban again, where he had no real command of anything. You have to wonder if he tweaked something and got hurt again.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
There's a free option if you have a Android TV and use a TV browser I've been using all season and in the 1st round. Im used to it but it might seem complex or take some getting used to for a newbie. But Im old and I figured it out . I won't say what it is unless someone wants to message me. But for a must watch every game guy like me it was like manna from heaven.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
The classic know it all who likes to argue with himself. I'm sure he's a treat to live with.
-
Playoff tickets
I had a similar experience recently on SeatGeek where I purchased tickets to an event, watched the prices go up, and then I did ultimately receive my tickets a few days before the event. That said, my seats were not available for sale on SeatGeek after I bought them. You should call their customer service number to inquire (as I did). If your credit card has been charged, you should be in good shape but the fact that the same seats are showing up on their website is not a good sign and deviates from the experience I just outlined. Good luck!
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I know he didnt have a great appearance last game, but I thought he had been pitching well overall since returning from the DL?
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Brazoban been a huge disappointment
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Sandlin too and if they can get Schultz to step up that will signicantly improve their chances against the Guardians.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Game Day!!!! Let's continue this great Ride!! LETS FUCKING GO!!!
Today
-
Playoff tickets
I should’ve done that 😂 oh well lol
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I’d rather have Antonacci or Peters in there over Braden against a LHP, but Montgomery has also hit a bomb off Messick so what do I know. Either way, let’s fucking go!!!
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I see you're going with the " If I keep spelling "Hagan"wrong he will continue to pitch really good strategy." I like it ! 🙃😉
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
It's for sure a different openers strategy than was employed during the season. Now its like opener and let's go with matchups the best we can. But sooner or later it'll be hard not to pitch guys that aren't great matchups. It's pretty unique to Venables style of managing and managing starting pitchers who have problems going past 5 innings and are somewhat gassed. It worked perfectly against the Astros but its harder to duplicate in a longer series. The more arms you throw out there the more likely you are to find one that implodes. For the Sox to win the series they're going to have to prevent Messick and Williams from dominating them and win the match ups battle. Cleveland has also used their running game pretty extensively against the White Sox. They will put much more pressure on the Sox defense. Sox may have to step up their running game . We may see Venable go back to bunting if runs are at a premium when approaching mid game.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
ez win
-
Playoff tickets
Stubhub showing 300 now. Man im super glad I got tickets before they won the wild card. Going to game 4 if it happens and did not have to pay out the nose.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
They don’t want to privately fund the ballpark because that would be very arrogant of them. Soaking the taxpayers for $600M to pay for a stadium shows that Royals ownership cares about the fans.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Our lineup against lefties always just looks funny but I do think this is the best lineup to throw out there. Let's go boys!!!- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Other Division Series games today: Braves at Dodgers - 3:00 Yankees at Rays - 5:30 Padres at Brewers- 7:30 Rays, Padres, and Brewers have never won the World Series.- Playoff tickets
We use it a lot of broadway.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
“There’s alcohol being poured down my pants!” - ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM