Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Well I am gonna pass looking close Tex, but by all means break out the magnifying glass and have a look for yourself
  2. I wouldn't say Munoz struggled this year. He was bombed early in the year very badly. From then on he was very effective, and with his awesome curveball the little guy could be up with the big club as soon as next year. It's easy to see why he got hammered early. He had to of been just burnt out. I know he threw last year(obviously), and then I think he threw AFL( ) and he threw winter ball too I believe....that would burn ANYONE out. Exactly. After the first month of last season I think his ERA was in the low 3's. I don't have the splits off hand but I know Rex posted them a long time ago and it was too that extent. To do that at 21 in AAA, considering what a pitchers park Charlotte is, well to say the least its an impressive feat. As far as Rauch, this is his make it or break it year. If he doesn't come through this year, his only shot will be with another organization.
  3. I think the definate guy to hire is Ozzie Guillen. I hope the Sox brass feels the same way. I think he'd make a huge difference in the clubhouse and with this team. Great article, also the trib had a nice piece too with a little different quotes.
  4. Chisoxfn replied to SuperSteve's topic in SLaM
    Happy 24th Hope you have a good one
  5. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    In between 6 and 6'1
  6. You sure they aren't brothers?
  7. He isn't in the shape to play too long. Friend of mine is going to the game and she's all excited about getting to see Kobe. Of course I had to throw in some cheap shot remarks and then tell her how much the Lakers suck compared to the Bulls
  8. Defensively he is tough, his problem is that he provides zero offense. He can't shoot, can't drive, and doesn't pass well. The weird thing is that he could shoot and drive his rookie year. He made some great moves and could use both hands in the key. And he was the Bulls only real outside threat during his rookie year. I don't know what happened to him, but that rookie year he was my favorite Bull but last year I just saw myself swearing at the screen with a puzzled look when he missed shot after shot by 3 feet.
  9. Hassel will make it somewhere because of his great attitude and work ethic, but I've heard some great things about Johnson. The Bulls had a huge supply of 2/3 players and lacked in the low post. Its obvious that Mason Jr is the better of the two. The only thing I'd wonder is if they thought of just cutting EROB. I think we know Erob has the potential and he's also proved to be a solid defender when he's out there.
  10. Chisoxfn replied to LowerCaseRepublican's topic in SLaM
    Damn it, that guys site got shut down. Someone tell me when it gets back up.
  11. Chisoxfn replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    I saw your post and was gonna make a point to catch the episode and I freaking miss it. Gonna have to catch the rerun on Sunday This was the season premier right? And yes Southpark is right there with the Simpsons. I take classic Simpsons over South Park, but South Park is better then new Simpsons and Family Guys kicks all their asses
  12. Chisoxfn replied to CubKilla's topic in SLaM
    Have a blast Killa Its gonna be hot as hell when your out there
  13. That would trip me out.
  14. I'm gonna dress up, but I don't know what I'm going to be. I've been thinking about going as Peter North
  15. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    UGLIEST GOATEE EVER....thats all I can say about Koch's goatee.
  16. I don't think we can make polls with more then 10 choices or at least I don't know how to
  17. Ya, I thought he was gonna get hired one or two times but didn't want the job.
  18. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    XTRA 690
  19. Chisoxfn replied to Cali's topic in SLaM
    Even worse, the AC is busted at work. Was 86 degrees in the office for the 2nd day in a row :fyou
  20. Jurassic Carl
  21. I would not pay Castillo huge bucks. I'd try to look around and see some cheaper playes that look like they could fit the bill. Don't know what peoples thoughts are on Lofton, but the guy at 34 still can play.
  22. I think this would be a solid alternative. I always was a fan of Chris when he was here and he's turned into a tough out. He doesn't have the greatest average, but he is fast, plays great defense and has a great attitude.
  23. Saw him play one game (2nd game I was supposed see was rained out). He had very smooth hands and a decent swing. He seemed rather impatient during eveyr at bat but one. When he was patient he drove the ball for a double and looked pretty good. Don't write him off. He is incredibly young and hit in rookie ball. This was his first full season and the potential is still there. Valido did very similar things in rookie ball when compared with Andy. Valido is definately talented but Andy is also extremely talented.
  24. Chisoxfn replied to sox4lifeinPA's topic in SLaM
    My small ira is slowly making up what it lost when the economy went to the crapper. I really wanted to just unload it and take what I had, but it went to the crapper so bad I figured better wait till the economy pulls up. Hell, its up like 20% this quarter...still down like 25%, luckily it wasn't much
  25. Lol...hopefully the problem is fixed once and for all. Last week they did some work and they did the finishing touches on the server right now. They are confident that it will fix the mysql problem thats been occuring at times.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.