Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. C'mon Gavin "The Stopper" Floyd. 200+ innings and counting for the first time in his young career.
  2. SoxAce replied to DABearSoX's topic in SLaM
    Not a smoker anymore either. I've done more than jus squares though, and yes, I also gained weight.
  3. Happy B-Day guys. Stupid, sexy Santo.
  4. Toby will in fact need surgery on that shoulder it seems. Done for the season and probably his career.
  5. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 05:39 PM) Frankly, i'm pretty surprised there aren't more. I'm honestly surprised of you guyz. I thought Me, Spawn (he's 100%) , JoshPR, and Flipoutpunk (the two ricans, part black in them) were the other ones. I knew a poster would do a thread like this someday. I'd thought I'll be sooner.
  6. I just say Black and Mexican mostly. To be really specific.. 35% Black, 35% Mexican, 10% Purto Rican, 10% Indian, 10% Irish (explains my inferior drinking) So in other words... MUTT. I'm also guessing on the percentages.
  7. Damn that young TE Davis is going to be a stud though given the chance. Still has a ways to go... but damn!
  8. A couple of years ago, I kept telling myself in the future to party hard and drink my ass off with BA, and smoke out with Freddy. Love those dudes.
  9. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 03:34 PM) Shadows is always trouble. WATCH OUT! So is Leroy Jenkins.
  10. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 07:58 AM) That's not Tru. Reread bro. TRU + Dolphins = trouble. I know he's shadows.
  11. Wow..... I can't believe this. RIP to a legend.
  12. QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 01:51 AM) If the Dolphins end up cutting John Beck, what a waste of a draft pick. I mean, it always has been kinda of a waste considering he was drafted much higher than he was supposed to be and was 25 years old. But, to go from 2nd rounder to cut in a matter of a year and a half would be pretty bad, especially at a position that team needs so badly. Agreed. TRU, your my nig, but for someone who really defended this pick at the time I don't see you liking this.
  13. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 8, 2008 -> 09:23 PM) I was just going through some of the stats. Carlos Quentin is literally god-like in close games. Before tonight, Close and late, 1.160 OPS. Innings 7-9 in general, 1.100. Eat your heart out Ortiz. Those are MVP type numbers. There will be a thread by a poster here soon talking about the MVP race and how close it would come especially with the 1st place teams. (or second/third if close in the hunt) IMO, not even looking at stats, I would say it's a Quentin, Hamilton, A-Rod, Morneau race (I think Youk is having a damn good season too) and I'm sure someone here will probably compare each player.
  14. So... how long will it be till we hear someone here say "Give the job to Hanie" or.. "Let 'the future' be the QB" ?
  15. I'll just simply agree with the above posters here.
  16. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (farmteam @ Aug 7, 2008 -> 05:46 PM) Yes, it is. Granted I don't listen to much rap on my own, so this is going by stuff on the radio, but everything is either about A)Hos, B)Shooting people, or C)Shooting people who banged your hos. Naw. Mostly stuff nowadays is mostly about stupid dances or your "ice" unless your listening to TRUE hip-hop. ( the Commons, Nas, Lupes, Cool Kids, Bones, etc.. etc.. of the world)
  17. I'll be switching back and forth from the sox and bears game.
  18. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 7, 2008 -> 05:19 PM) what are the chances of Lexi winning rookie of the year - or is the league too in love with Longoria to consider anyone else? Longoria- G-103 AB-378 R-56 H-105 2B-27 3B-2 HR-22 RBI-71 TB-202 BB-43 SO-100 SB-7 CS-0 OBP-.350 SLG-.534 AVG-.278 OPS-.885 Ramirez- G-87 AB-299 R-41 H-93 2B-18 3B-1 HR-10 RBI-42 TB-143 BB-9 SO-41 SB-8 CS-5 OBP-.330 SLG-.478 AVG-.311 OPS-.808 Both teams in first place (Rays more of a special story) Longoria has more games/ab's etc.. in his book plus the hype. Honestly, I'd be more surprised if Longoria doesn't win it than Lexi winning it.
  19. Mr. golden manlocks.
  20. Tony still loves him.
  21. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 09:10 PM) Put Griffey Jr. in for defensive reasons in the 9th?
  22. Danks is pitching so good... so far.
  23. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 07:43 PM) The mediocre bottom of the order for Sox allows Verlander to have a 10 pitch inning. You get your banana peelin fingers on chat.
  24. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 07:18 PM) She's ugly ^^^^^^^^
  25. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 07:20 PM) I sure do like Carlos Quentin. Alex ur an original. Get your banana peelin fingers on the chat fwend.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.