Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Buehrle Fest
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 1, 2007 -> 01:36 AM) A 33 year old consistently injured outfielder who should probably be on the DL right now and is putting up a line of .230/.286/.422/.704 for the season and he's making snide remarks toward the organization for not negotiating a long term contract with him? Wow. And this is comming from one of the biggest Dye fans on this site.
-
6/30 games
Valido is so worthless in our organization now.
-
Buehrle Fest
Buehrle deal apparently dead
-
Buehrle Fest
QUOTE(chisox2334 @ Jun 30, 2007 -> 01:24 AM) According to a source outside the organization but familiar with the situation, talks between Buehrle and the Sox broke down because the club would not put a no-trade clause into a proposed four-year, $56 million deal. How the hell did I know that was gonna f*** alot of things up?
-
Stephen A. Smith heckling society of gentlemen, part 2
"Who are you text messaging, Stuart Scott? Is it a lady? I wonder if it's a lady... oh it could be a lady, Is she in the room?
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
Bring your own water Kap and have fun.
-
500 for The Big Hurt
I gotta submit my name on this thread. Congrats Big Hurt!!!
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 01:08 AM) New avatar. My best, yet ugliest, yet. His smile(grin or grill smile)/laughter reminds me of Marlon Waynes.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 09:02 PM) 2 years in a row that I despised our 1st picks. You know I LOVED and I mean LOVED the Tyrus Thomas pick (well... trade). He is a stud. I DISLIKE the Noah pick. But I have warmed up to it since now. Pax just said he is probably a future center whereas Tyrus is more of a Power Forward if both fill out. Right now... Noah PF/C Thomas SF/PF I'm not against this pick. I would have HATED the Hawes pick so luckaly we didn't get him. God damn I think the Bobcats f***ed us up. I have a gut feeling that we would have taken B. Wright (who I LOVE) instead and maybe even Gasol instead of Gray. (I really, really like Curry, somwhat don't trust his character though) QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 11:49 PM) I was very glad to see both Wilson Chandler (23rd) and Sammy Mejia (57th) drafted. Ditto. IMO Chandler is also gonna be a stud. HUGE potential. It just sickens me he's with the Kincks. I'll also say this. IMO, I don't think Noah will be here long. I see potential trade bait.
-
Happy B-Day SoxFan101
Yet another 21 year old in 2007!! Don't worry people, I'll be included on that illustrious list this year as well. Happy B-Day to a hellova sox poster as well as a hellova sox minor league prospect analyst.
-
July Wallpaper
Needs more Jeremy Reed. Sorry I couldn't resist.
-
Buehrle Fest
QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 01:23 AM) Nothing to really say. Sun-Times reported this morning that it looked like Buehrle would sign. Score came out later in the morning and said a deal was done. ESPN Radio later said nothing was going on. Buehrle told Ed Farmer nothing is up. Buehrle's agent said nothing is going on. Meanwhile Sox VP Rick Hahn flew down to Tampa. So to answer the question deal here is what we had 24 hours ago; rumors. Thanks Mr. S.
-
Please Post Your Questions for Chris Carter
You have really cut down your strikeouts and walked alot more year by year in the minors. (hell most of your stats have increased) Have you learned to just be patient, seeing the ball better with experience or are you just too good? You power is also sexy btw. Is there a preference ballpark that you love to go to growing up? I see you were a Cali native. Personality wise, are you more of a quiet guy, very talkative or kinda in-between/selective?
-
Buehrle Fest
God damn what a thread.. I could only read like 20 pages of it and I can't even read anymore. Ok so what's the deal here?
- Stupid, Hilarious Videos
-
Buehrle or Garland
Buehrle and it's not even close.
-
White Sox Winner!
QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 11:32 PM) 5. Clint Everts *Off topic here* but god damn there's a name there. Hard to believe how young that kid still is (younger than Floyd if I'm not mistaken) He still has at least 2 years to turn it around but IMO, his best bet is to be traded and work with another pitching coach. His K numbers are still there just walks the world. Actually just last year kinda messed his development up somehow.
-
6/26 Games
To follow up in Balta's post, Knights win 4-1 W-S lost 3-2 Valido 2-5 HR, R Schnurstein 0-3 BB Richard pitched well 7 IP 7 H 2 R 2 ER 1 BB 1 SO Kanny lost 7-4 Gartrell 2-4 HR, 2 RBI, R, 2B Shelby 2-4 BB GF still in progress Gallagher 1-3 2B Bristol lost 5-4 J. Martinez 4-5 Morales 1-5 R L. Johnson 0-3 R, 2 BB Someone else can follow up on the B-Ham game if there still playing.
- White Sox Winner!
-
White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 6/26/07 (W)
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 07:21 PM) PK can't catch a break man. A line shot down the line and Iwamura almost makes the play. He's stuck with the single. I can't count how many times he's been robbed/couldn't get to 2nd for whatever reason. Not good for that OPS for stat geeks.
-
White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 6/26/07 (W)
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 07:19 PM) THOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 5-0!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice my PTC!!!!
-
White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 6/26/07 (W)
That kid is gonna be getting more and more playing time at this rate.
-
White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 6/26/07 (W)
Thanks guys even though I'll give Shields his props as well. He can K people. But 7 already? Damn.
-
White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 6/26/07 (W)
Can someone please give me an update? I'm no longer watching it because my little brother decides to be an idiot.
-
White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 6/26/07 (W)
There goes Garland's no-hitter. And I just turned on the game too.