Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Oh the memories..
  2. BMac's era was 3.38 when he got a ND against the cubs and he got roughed up against a team who scores the most runs in baseball AND saw him more than once pitch in spring training. If BMac throws a good game tonight his era will drastically decrease and we wouldn't even have this arguement.
  3. QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 06:45 PM) This is coming from a guy promoting D'Angelo Jimenez in his member name. :headshake
  4. 7.1 ip 2r 1 er 1 wk 8 ks
  5. QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 07:32 PM) JReedfan (sorry, had the urge to bring up Reed ), the chat link is in the top right corner of the screen, just below the banner. Ah thanks CWS. BTW it's been a while.
  6. QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 07:11 PM) Hey all. The chat is open for business. Stop in and make some noise! Give me a link por favor?
  7. This game is on ESPN right?
  8. SoxAce replied to DBAHO's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    God I would love Burroughs. What a friggin stud.
  9. SoxAce replied to Queen Prawn's topic in SLaM
    Prom is comming up for me this saturday (last minute thing now that I'm going) I'll make sure to go look for Tuxes as well.
  10. I definitely know where your comming from on this but let me ask you something. How many games have we played so far? It's still early in the season. At least give it till the all-star break to see what's goin on with our players who are in the slumps now.
  11. I have to decide again what do I do.. I'll probably go to my baseball game today so hopefully the sox can pull out a winner.
  12. Ya I'll go to tomoroow's game. Ima see the sox opener Well at least up to the 3rd/4th inning.. I end school at 2:58
  13. I'm trying to decide if I should go to my baseball game today (first conference game; we are 2-0 btw) or go straight home and watch the Sox/Illini/Bulls..
  14. SoxAce replied to YASNY's topic in SLaM
    R.I.P Holy Father.
  15. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:55 PM) I sure wouldn't mind that trade though. Me neigher. That's why I was thinking it and JD proposed it. If Kenny got Thurston for Ben I would be estatic.
  16. Great news. Hermy is a very solid guy. I can't wait to see Vizcaino though. He's gonna be nasty at the cell.
  17. QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:24 PM) How about Ben Davis for Joey Thurston? In a bizzare way I was thinking that. Doesn't Kenny like his potential? Or maybe that was another GM..
  18. SoxAce replied to DBAHO's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 09:04 AM) MB is trying to stay on the White Sox...
  19. Click on the part where I compliment wite.
  20. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Will Smith in I Robot. *Smith sneezes* "I'm sorry, but I'm allergic to bulls***."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.