Everything posted by SoxAce
-
St. Patrick's Day
QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 02:42 PM) Wearing green, drinking Guinness for breakfast, going to a parade, having corned beef and cabbage. Then going to a party. Yes, I'm Irish. I'm only like 10% Irish (if that) so I'll wear green and drink my beer and whiskey down there. But really, just another day to get hammered for me.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 12:06 PM) A few targets I'd like to see the Bears pursue: OJ Atogwe, Kamerion Wimbley (if/when he gets cut), Matt Birk, John Abraham, Marcus McNeill. He's officially released.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 01:26 PM) Titans are making a much bigger push than I expected That's the team I got my money on.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 02:14 PM) That'll put a dent in Lin's numbers. Nah Carmelo is pretty good at doing that himself.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
Calvin Johnson now thw highest paid WR in NFL.. 7 yrs 132 mil. (though some reports have 8 yrs)- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 01:35 PM) Saw on Twitter: Manning signs 3 yr deal with Titans. Now that is awesome (if true). Welcome back Peyton.- Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Mar 13, 2012 -> 02:53 PM) Cena finally went back to the gimmick people actually liked. I was thoroughly entertained by it. Rock's concert also went well, except for the rapping at the end. Thank god. He's was outstanding at it.- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
My god.. the Bears have a legit #1 WR... god I hope Cutler's thumb is gonna be good to go, they should make a ton of magic together (with an OL).- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 12, 2012 -> 06:33 AM) If I'm Manning, I'm playing indoors with one of the best WR's in the league. Not sure how the Cards line is, but AZ is an easy choice for me. Look what Warner did. Terrible. And I'm being generous saying that. They will probably lose Levi Brown also.- 2011-2012 NHL Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 12, 2012 -> 08:31 AM) God. Damn. It. Hawks extend Carcillo 2 years. Hopefully it was for the same amount as last year. (with his injury, it should be)- Favorite Drunk Food
White Castle, Mexican/Chinese food or Pizza is the way to go. Also if worst comes to worst (nothings open), 7-11 or a gas station to get a few taquitos/hot dogs with chips and stuff is good.- 2012 TV Thread
Now that was an interesting Walking Dead.- Your "Walk Away" Number
Single, no kids, worry about own bills... yea it shouldn't be much.- 2011-2012 NHL Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 6, 2012 -> 10:12 PM) Tonight sucked. I hate the Blues. Bunch of goons. I just wish the Hawks had at least half their grit. That's gonna be one dangerous team in the playoffs.- Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 10:34 PM) Cena has been damn good the last 3 or so weeks. It seems to me he just tries way too hard, and then stealing some of Rock's old quotes. (then again I missed last week's Raw, but saw him today and maybe that was because he was at his hometown) But I've never seen Rock this awful on the mic. He is (or was) one of the best on mic wrestlers ever. Just seems real off.- Do you piss in sinks?
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 04:16 PM) I've been known to drink too much while watching the Bulls/Bears/Sox/Illini and been too lazy to walk upstairs. So i'll use the utility sink in my basement. Never a real bathroom sink though. I'm also a routine pisser in the shower. This man... is truth.- Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 09:21 PM) The Rock is awful. I feel like my childhood was a lie... It wasn't but he just doesn't have it anymore. Then again.. Cena is pretty terrible on the mic.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 07:50 AM) Well, last time the Bulls played the Pacers it was the night that Rose said something postgame about them "Celebrating". Which is the reason why I called off work to watch this game tonight because of what he said.......- Catch-All Anything Thread
Today is my brother's 19th birthday and today is the day he leaves the nest and takes a flight to St. Louis. Weird seeing the baby bro leaving the city. Could be gone a possible 2 years. (will visit on holidays) Crazy how time flies.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 02:53 PM) I think we're overrating Rondo's defense here. He is overrated, yet at the same time underrated. His arms are ridiculously long for a guy his size to cause havoc not just in passing lanes, but man to man and is still solid on staying with his man at the top of the key even when said man gets penetration. He'll get burned by quicker PGs, but his high b-ball I.Q. understands when to gamble in certain curls or screens when a big man sets a pick.- Get drunk in 2K12
I WAS drunk a couple hours ago.. n banged this chick for several hours and didn't nut... that feeling sucks donkey balls.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 3, 2012 -> 03:08 PM) I don't know about that. Lebron has taken and made plenty of game winning shots, and he has missed plenty as well. ....HA.....- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 3, 2012 -> 09:28 AM) It would have been a lot more muted if he'd passed to an open guy for the GW bucket. No... well.. not to true peeps who have been getting on him about that for a long time now. Hell he's done that before (when it seemed like Mo Williams was the only one bailing him out for actually taking/making the shot and now DWade) but it's something he'll continue to have over him. He has the will/drive in final stretches, but not the killer instinct.- Your Favorite White Sox
Frank is my favorite white sox. Griffey was my favorite player ever (did everything he did when I was little, play CF, hit lefty, emulated batting stance and finish, etc. only thing was throw left handed even though I tried like hell, but I was a natural righty) Griffey - favorite overall Thomas - favorite sox player ever Durham - #2 favorite Robin - #3 One Dog - #4 Buehrle - #5 And I always was a big fan of Ben Davis back in the day. I had a big following here of the Ben Davis fan club (me and aboz's Buehrle club were the biggest on this site) back in 2004. f***.. forgot Mr. Tony Graffanino as well. - 2012-2013 NFL Thread