Everything posted by fathom
-
Top 10 baseball videogames
Dusty Diamond’s rules for Nintendo
-
Fegan via source: Cishek deal last major deal for Sox this offseason
Have a feeling Yolmer is going to be a SoxFest surprise https://mobile.twitter.com/stevestone/status/1215825699874828288
-
Leadoff hitter?
Good stuff, sorry about that. Should have just updated it with Ricky’s comments today. Mods, please transfer to that thread.
-
Leadoff hitter?
Who’s your pick? It was quite clear listening to Ricky today it won’t be Robert. I’m personally hoping for Grandal, but I can’t see the organization being that progressive.
-
Hats off to the Front Office
It’s funny how happy I am with the offseason considering just about every player they signed was someone at the beginning of the offseason that I mentioned was low on my list. I think it’s the combination of getting so many of these guys that makes it such a good offseason. I’m still bummed they couldn’t get JDM or Castellanos.
-
Sox may have interest in Maybin, per fake Cishek
Cause he’s a Mariners fan and created the account four years ago when Cishek pitched there
-
2019-2020 Official NBA Thread
It will be Halliburton from Iowa St
-
Sox may have interest in Maybin, per fake Cishek
NL Wild Card 2018
-
Sox may have interest in Maybin, per fake Cishek
But boy oh boy is it fun to watch them have to bat in a close game (I’m looking at you T. Gore)
-
Sox may have interest in Maybin, per fake Cishek
I will also say that some of the stuff he’s been wrong on was definitely in play but just didn’t matriculate the Sox way (Wheeler, Harris, Cease trade). Only two things I thought were off the wall was the Madrigal/Gallen proposal and Mazara not being the main man in RF.
-
random, unverified twitter account tweets Cease/Thor rumor
I absolutely believe Cease was dangled
-
Sox may have interest in Maybin, per fake Cishek
Impersonating Cishek
-
Sox Officially Sign Edwin Encarnacion (1YR/$12M), Kodi Medeiros DFA
Maybe actual sleeves
-
Sox may have interest in Maybin, per fake Cishek
He had the Mazara stuff about twenty minutes before the MLB rumor guys broke it
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
Sox definitely tried to get Manny via trade
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
Why no sense for Cardinals? They bring back Ozuna and now have a stud pitching prospect in their system. Martinez is an AL style player anyways
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
One or the other. Not both
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
I really hope Cardinals flip these guys for Arenado
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
Stoney is adamant it won’t be Castellanos or Puig
-
Statcast infield defense metrics preview — Sox not too bad!
And Castellanos not bad
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
That’s a great deal compared to most of these reliever contracts
-
Sox Sign Cishek; 1 yr, $5.25 mil + option (6.75, 750k buyout)
You keep repeating this, but I haven’t seen that much anywhere
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
He’s very legit
-
Castellanos to Reds , rumored 4/64M
Move Bryant for young pitching and then use payroll that would have gone to him on Castellanos. Pretty simple in theory
-
Castellanos to Reds , rumored 4/64M
Still have to think he’s waiting on the Cubs to possibly open up payroll space.