Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Jason Kipnis
  2. Yep I’m going to be sad if he’s not on the WSox next year
  3. It’s time to go for superstars. I cringe every time I read someone suggest Collins for full time DH.
  4. Isn’t he one of the worst defensive players in the majors?
  5. I’d rather aim for the moon and get Gallo
  6. Grandal is a liability but Collins isn’t?
  7. Which is why I don’t think the Cubs and Sox will trade together. Theo trading Q back to the Sox would require a huge overpay IMO
  8. Sign: JDM, J. Castro, Wacha, Odorizzi, generic righty reliever Trade for Mazara
  9. fathom replied to Flash's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    This will come as a shock, but his body language and effort was awful in the games I saw him playing during September
  10. Or the old Nardi Special, a torn labrum
  11. That’s an amazing tank loss
  12. Just want to chime in that Colome should be non-tendered. Definitely not a closer you want to count on next year.
  13. Was Felix’s daddy, Brian Anderson, in attendance?
  14. Question on JDM...could he pick up his option and then be traded?
  15. I still like Jason Castro as the 3rd piece of catching crew, and spend more money to get JDM. At this point, I think the WSox are huge favorites for JDM.
  16. Cubs rebuild was a failure? Good god man, that’s a bad take.
  17. Q for Colome and a decent prospect
  18. Hamstring strain
  19. Precautionary measures, but really was hoping to just hear flu-like symptoms
  20. Hopefully it’s not arm related. Sounds like he warmed up in the bullpen.
  21. yep, might as well have been the death penalty. Just makes me hate Wendell Carter even more.
  22. That one hurts. He’s going to be a top 25 prospect soon.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.