Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. They are doing it for the stadium experience as well. I personally think it's a good idea not to try and play a bunch of games in October late at night in the NE and Midwest. Nobody really wants a 48 degree drizzle in the dark.
  2. Oh come on, for years all we fucking heard was how kids can't watch the games because they go until midnight or whatever. I DGAF, most people other than the most hard up service workers (hell even they can get off these days) will be able to figure out a way to watch these games.
  3. it's our own personal squid game agree.
  4. Ugh. Feel bad for him and us. That said, he unloaded every bullet he had this year to help win a division title and we'll always have that and the no hitter.
  5. I just really hope ropech can give them 6 innings of 3 run ball in game 3 or whatever. I do like how they plan on using the two, it's the best you can do given that Rodon's shoulder is just shot and at best he might be able to give you 4 good innings.
  6. lol, how the fuck is TA not taking more walks? It's basically impossible to be that type of player and not get walked more often based on that list.
  7. basically just says during a tourney in Mexico he defected and that this is a problem for Cuba that happens all the time during international youth games and is embarrassing. Looks like he hit 356 this year with an OPS of 961 in his age 23 season. Not sure how much of a prospect he is, probably more of a B level guy.
  8. Shit I figured we'd be playing Wednesday. Ugh, gotta wait until Thursday...
  9. If I'm still around at 86 myself I'll pay up!
  10. If you make it to 77 you will look like shit too.
  11. Not sure if this analysis makes any sense but I'm here for it. Go SOX.
  12. You gotta take it game at a time. 162 at a time is a bit much.
  13. Mariners down 4-1 now, still batting in the 2nd.
  14. oh shit, I totally would be in South Florida on vacation if that happens. Would have to find a bar, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard!
  15. yea that actually isn't a bad comp, homeless man's version, but a similar profile.
  16. He's def surprised me with his ability to keep his bat in the zone long enough to make contact opposite way. Things can change but he appears to have more than just pull power in his offensive game. As a LHB with contact skills, power and patience, those guys are invaluable in certain situations.
  17. Gavin is a different and better player. Gavin takes more walks and has more contact skills. Palka might have more raw power but Gavin is a squint hard MLB RF with some more hard work which hey, as a lefty platoon guy that can start 40-50 games out there in a pinch make Gavin quite a bit more attractive on the roster. He can be an asset going forward but I'm not sure he's a everyday player.
  18. I can't complain at 93 wins not getting HFA, the Astros just played a little better in the 2nd half.
  19. thanks whoever posted that they'd trade Moncada for Machado. He clearly took that personally.
  20. Lol this bullpen sucks donkey dick
  21. for sure. I am expecting some pretty big structural changes. We'll see.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.